BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Adult canned was developed to meet the nutrient and energy needs of adult dogs 1 to 6 years of age. Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Ground Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Skin & Coat Flavor: Turkey Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 13 oz Ingredients: Water, Turkey, Cracked Pearled Barley, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Meat By-Products, Liver, Dried Whey, Chicken Liver Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 23.5% Crude Fat (min) 16.7% Crude Fiber (max) 0.8% Carbohydrate (NFE) 54.6% Calcium 0.64% Phosphorus 0.64% see more...

Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
I usually give my dog hard food, but on occasions when she has an upset stomach, I fed her Science diet canned food . She enjoyed it and it is easy on the stomach. I looked into it and noticed there are 4 or 5 different flavors, and then you have some of the same flavors with different formulas for small breed/toy, puppy and senior dogs!
Amy J.
Gordonsville, TN
I can't give this a good review. I would look into this dog food more and it's actual nutritional value. If a vet sells it, I find a new vet. They push this dog food down your throat. Not only is it high priced its not good for your dog. If your dog stops eating it or refuses it, listen to them. They are trying to tell you something. This is my opinion from the research I have done. You may not agree with it and you don't have too. But think of it this way... why does your vet keep trying to get you to buy it? Maybe they are getting a piece of the profit.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
Our dog stopped eating his food so our vet recommended we put a little wet food on top of the dry to entice him to eat it. He loves it! He's back to snarfing down his food, and the price is right!
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This food came vet recommended to us and my dogs love it. It is pricey but if you invest in your pets now, they will have agreed future! My dogs are maltese and eat this in the evening. We split 1 cab for 3 dogs.
Kasey G.
Meridian, MS
Hill's Science Diet is veterinarian-recommended. Our vet sells it in his local office. It's a high-quality food that I feel comfortable feeding my pet. I feel good knowing my dog is eating something healthy and delicious.
Gladys R.
I print out buy 2 get one free coupons for these cans. Nala loves this flavor. And it's veterinarian recommended
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
My pup, Fitzgerald, absolutely loves Science Diet. He has gain weight + has a ton of energy all the time.