BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Serve your canine companion the delicious combination of bananas and oatmeal with these Hill's Science Diet Fruity Snacks Bananas & Oatmeal Dog Treats. Naturally preserved and formulated without corn, artificial colors or artificial flavors, these treats make a wholesome complement to your dog's regular diet. Features: Naturally preserved without corn, artificial colors or artificial flavors for a wholesome snack; bananas and oatmeal flavor appeals to your dog's tastes Food Type: Dog Treats Life Stage: Puppies 9 weeks and up, adult and mature Flavor: Bananas & Oatmeal Package Weight: 8.8 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack as part of a healthy routine. Use within 3 weeks of opening. Ingredients: Whole Grain Wheat, Oat Flour, Dried Bananas, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt and Chicken Fat Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 13.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

Emily W.
Christiansbrg, VA
The dog absolutely loves these fruity snacks. They're a great treat, and it gives me peace of mind to know I'm feeding my dog something healthy that he loves for a snack.
Hope K.
Stow, OH
I just got a bag of these for my dogs. I was a little hesitant cause one has bad allergies, he seems to be doing fine on them and they love them!
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
My dog absolutely loves science diet fruit treats. As soon as the bag cracks open, she will stop what she is doing to find the treats locations.
Payton K.
Helotes, TX
My dogs love these, and I love that the ingredients are plain and simple. Overall a great treat for my dogs.
Allison W.
We have tried all the flavors of these.y dogs love them and I feel like I m giving them something healthy.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
These have a nice variety of flavors and they tend to be a little more healthy than some other treats
stephanie j.
Louisville, TN
My dog loves these as a treat. He is only 7 months old but these are a staple at my house.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Feed this to tyko to train for gold rewards. But on a daily he like these treats!