Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Fruity Snacks All Natural Dog Biscuits

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Made with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, these treats feature all-natural ingredients, including real cranberries, making this a nourishing and flavorful snack your dog will enjoy. Help enrich your dog's diet with these Hill's Ideal Balance Fruity Snacks with Cranberries and Oatmeal Dog Treats. All-natural, real cranberries are included as a natural source of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals, with a taste that will make your dog come back for more. Since these treats are made without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors, you will be just as excited to offer your furry friend more. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Cranberries & Oatmeal Primary Ingredient: Ground Wheat Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 8.8 oz Ingredients: Ground Wheat, Oat Flour, Dried Cranberries, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Beet Pulp, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt And Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 14.0% Crude Fat (min) 5.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelsey P.
My dog loves these treats. She gets one every morning when I leave for work and cannot wait for me to leave just so she can get her 'cookie'.
I occasionally dog sit for 2 other dogs that both have stomach issues and they have both been able to handle these treats without getting upset stomachs. I would recommend these for all dogs - big and small!
Mackenzie J.
These are great dog treats! They are good in size and I frequently use them to stuff kong toys, along with peanut butter. Our medium sized dog absolutely loves them and I would highly recommend them to all dog owners.
Brenda E.
San Antonio, TX
I have two Boston's and one of them is picky on food/treats, but he loves these treats! They both always want more. They are healthy and delicious for your pups! Would recommend :)
Amber F.
Indianapolis , IN
These are great for dogs who have food allergies/sensitivities. Our dog loves them. It's sometimes hard to find things on his approved list of foods since he is allergic to so many things. The Hills brand is great because they have several food and treat options for him.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
My two dogs love these treats! One thing I don't like about a lot of dog treats are the terrible smell, but these are great little biscuit treats!
Cara S.
My dog loves these treats! I won some online and he ate them all up! They are healthy, so I feel good about feeding them to him!
Payton K.
Orlando, FL
This flavor is my dogs absolute favorite flavor out of all the science diet treats that are like this particular one. Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Betsie M.
My dog loves these. With Hills I know that the quality is there with Science Diet.
Maribel T.
Laredo, TX
What are the ingredients in these?