Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Advanced Fitness Small Bites Adult Dog Food

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Adult Small Bites dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain lean muscle and vital organ health for dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain overall health and a strong immune system. It also has controlled levels of phosphorus to help maintain kidney and heart health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Digestive Care Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories per Serving: 365.1 calories per 8 oz cup Package Weight: 17.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brewers Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (max) 25.3% Crude Fat (max) 15.5% Carbohydrate (min) 52.3% Crude Fiber (min) 2.1% Calcium (min) 0.79% Phosphorus (min) 0.70% Sodium (min) 0.24% Potassium (min) 0.71% Magnesium (min) 0.132% Vitamin C - 129 mg/kg Vitamin E - 649 IU/kg see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nina T.
Our dogs can't get enough of this food. They both have sensitive stomachs and this is the only food that hasn't made them sick. I love that it comes in the small bites as I feel it makes it easier for our small dogs to eat. I don't think I'll ever buy a different dog food.
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
I have 6 dogs and they are all on this wonderful Hills Diet! Working at a veterinary clinic I think it’s best to give your pets the best! Hills Science Diet Advanced Fitness is such a great product and my fur babies love the taste.
Rachel J.
Review for: Hill'sA Science DietA Advanced Fitness Small Bites Adult Dog Food more...
When I adopted my dog, she came with this dog food brand and when I took her to the vet, the vet had recommended it so I stuck with it. She loves to eat it and she’s never had any issues with it at all!
Taylor S.
My Corgi has been fed this since she was a pup. Shes always liked it, for the first year she had the puppy small bites which she loved and once she turned a year old we switched her to this one the adult small bites. Perfect size for her she's 23 pounds so still a little dog, and she healthier then ever! She's got a lot of muscle, she very fit and healthy! Which you can come across a lot of over weight corgis very frequently and the science diet has really helped keep her in shape and fit! I would recommend 100%
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs really like this food and love the small bites. I recently switched to a different brand, because this was getting a little pricey and I didn't notice a huge shift in my dog's demeanor or activity. If it goes back on sale, I would not hesitate to purchase it again.
Amanda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog was being fed this brand and this type of kibble before we adopted him and we continued to use this brand. I have no complaints about this brand, and the vet recommends it so I continue to purchase it! My dog has no teeth so we soak it in water beforehand but he still loves it.
Sarah B.
My dog loves this food! At first we started with the chicken flavor but unfortunately she ended up being allergic to chicken. Luckily, Science diet has multiple flavors so now she is on the lamb flavored - which she likes even more. This is a great diet for dogs who are very active and need a higher calorie consumption. Definitely recommend for anyone. Most pet stores and veterinary clinics provide this product.
Gardenia P.
Love that this comes in small bites!! Really easy for my dogs to eat. I switched this on the vet's recommendations and I've had no problems with it.
Erin M.
Tyndall AFB
We had the hardest time finding a food that didn’t upset our Boston terriers stomach and this is the only one we had success with!
Ashley D.
Etobicoke, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both if my dogs love this dry food. We bought one of the large bags to keep for a long time. Their breath does not smell good! But as long as they are eating anD enjoying it, and it's good for them, we will continue with this brand