BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

A delicious way to provide precisely balanced nutrition that enhances the overall health and well-being of your pet. Made with real meat, brown rice, and a medley of delectable vegetables including peas and carrots, all smothered in a tasty gravy. Ingredients: Water, Chicken, Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Brown Rice, Dextrose, Peas, Animal Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Titanium Dioxide (color), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin), Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Caramel (color), Taurine, L-Lysine. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natalie M.
I have a very old Chihuahua and she doesn't have very many teeth left. But she loves this stuff. It helps her maintain her diet and keeps her regular. She won't eat anything else.
Caroline R.
Murfreesboro, TN
The best dog food I've ever found. All of my dogs (I have 4) absolutely love any flavor of hills food. I also notice they are a lot happier when I have them on it. The only downside is it can be quite pricey, especially with 4 mouths to feed.
Jennifer T.
My last dog that lived to be 16 loved this food. She would eat it too fast though so we had to switch to kibble to try and slow her down.
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
My fur baby enjoyed these. I alternate between dry and wet food and these are a staple in hides diet.
Larissa H.
pollock pines, CA
My grandmas dog was always having eating issues and he was so picky. Now he is like a puppy and loves this food.