Hill's Science Diet Hill#sA Science DietA Adult Cat Food uploaded by Isabella H.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hills Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight dry cat food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your cat achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life. Features: Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy Food Type: Cat Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Cats Flavor: Chicken Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg) Caution: Not recommended for: Kittens, adult cats not prone to gaining excess weight. Pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development or Science Diet Kitten Indoor. Feeding Instructions: 4 lb (1,8 kg) 1/3 cup (30 g) 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/3 cup (30 g) 8 lb (3,6 kg) 1/2 cup (45 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 5/8 cup (55 g) 12 lb (5,4 kg) 2/3 cup (60 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 3/4 cup (65 g) 4 lb (1,8 kg) 1/2 cup (45 g) 5 lb (2,3 kg) 1/2 cup (45 g) 8 lb (3,6 kg) 3/4 cup (65 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 7/8 cup (75 g) 12 lb (5,4 kg) 1 cup (90 g) 15 lb (6,8 kg) 1 1/8 cups (100 g) Ingredients: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green see more...

Tierney S.
This is the cat food that the shelter gave us for free when we adopted her. Our cat hated it! She refused to even take a bite. So, we switched the brand to Purina One and got instant results. I don't think I'd ever buy Hill's Science Diet.
L C.
My cat loves this food, however, not quite sure if it is having any affect on his weight.
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL
I love love love this stuff! I got my sweet cat from the humane society about a month ago, she was 15 pounds when I got her with her boobies dragging the ground. Now, one month later she is about 13 pounds and her boobies don't drag anymore! NO complaints from her, she loves it! I will continue to use this even after the loses her weight.
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
My cat seems to love the taste of this food but I am not convinced that it has done anything to help him lose weight. He is still chubby but he basically knocks me down out of excitement every morning when I go to feed him.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I love Hills Science Diet. I use the dental food and my cats love it. The vet told me I can give them just a few almost as a treat and that does the trick, this way, I don't burn through the bag too quickly.
Yasmin G.
Chino, CA
I love this cat food , after trying different brands this one it the best . my cats poop doesn't smell as bad as before and my cats fur looks so nice and shinny .
Caroline P.
The only food I use for my princess! Her fur is so shiny and soft! She is a the ideal weight now and it so worth the money! Must have!
Laura S.
Harrisburg, PA
I started using this because one of my cats was 19 lbs and need to loose at least 6 lbs. Once we switched to brand of cat food within 10 months my cat was down the required 6lbs and was a new cat. The best news is that the change in food did not make my other cat who was at a good weigh loose any.
Kathryn B.
Birmingham, AL
I give this 3 stars because I have always trusted the Hills brand, however, I have a 22 pound cat and she has not lost any weight, whatsoever. The MAJOR plus is that since I switched her to this, she has not gotten a UTI. I will not be repurchasing this because I was really hoping she would lose weight.
Jamie B.
This is a great thing my can't loves it. Less expensive than blue buffalo it's good for the cT