Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Science DietA Active Longevity Mature Adult Dog Food

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Help keep your older canine feeling healthy with this specially formulated food. The food features a combination of key nutrients, including glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and antioxidants for balanced nutrition. Show your canine companion how much you care by serving this Hill's Science Diet Mature Adult Active Longevity Original Dog Food. Specially formulated for mature dogs, the food contains key nutrients to help your older pet thrive. Optimal nutrient absorption makes the food easy to digest, and antioxidants help promote a healthy immune system. Carnitine helps support lean muscles by turning fat into energy, and glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate support healthy cartilage and sustained mobility. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Mature Adult 7+ yrs Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 17.5 lbs Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, PorkLiver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin ESupplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Fo see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog enjoys this food a lot. I recently switched him over from Blue Buffalo, since I get a discount on Hill's at work. I'd rate it higher, but it does contain quite a bit of corn and other grain; and it seems that I have to feed him more of this food in order to maintain his weight.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food was refered to me by my vet. Ths dog food has really help with adding weight and maintaining it on english bulldog. He really loves this brand! My cats even try to sneak some over their own food. This food is expensive but when following the amount to give per weight definitly makes it last. I have recommended this food to others and usually buy it from my local all pet store!
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
We switched to this dog food after using Kirkland brand (Costco) for years. It made a huge impact on my dogs health and wellness. Before using Science Diet she was becoming very sluggish and uninterested in her food. Now she is full of energy again and can't wait to eat - she loves this food. It's been about a year and a half since we made the switch and I am so glad we did!
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
Good quality food , answers most of the nutritional needs ,good price for the quality you get