BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Your dog will love the real beef flavor in these all-natural treats. The wholesome ingredients and protein help your dog build and maintain lean muscle. Hill's Ideal Balance Jerky Dog Treats with Real Beef are a delicious and nutritious treat for your dog. Made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients like real beef, these naturally-preserved treats are high in protein to help your dog build and maintain lean muscle. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 7.1 oz Ingredients: Beef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Oat Groats, Glycerin, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Chicken Fat, Molasses, Water, Gelatin, Salt, Citric Acid (preservative), Caramel (color), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 25.0% Ash (max) 4.0% see more...

Amber F.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Our dog loves these!! He has allergies to several different things and this is one thing that is on his approved list. The Hills brand is very high quality and reputable.
Cassie V.
Manhattan, KS
My dogs trainer uses these in her classes and all the dogs love these jerky bites. They're easy to carry in your purse for when you need them on-the-go.
Jariely B.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves these treats. And now I can train my dog . Like if I saw sit and he does it he gets a treat. Also these are great to go.
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
These seem pretty good. My dogs like them alot. They are a good quality brand. They are decently priced. I would buy the again.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our boxer loves these treats! We give them to her whole or break them up in little pieces to train her. She loves the flavor.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Hill's Science Diet Hill'sA Ideal BalanceTM Jerky Dog Treats is a great brand.. I feel that they are healthy for k9 children.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
Hills science diet never disappoints. These snacks are no exception. Nutritious for the dog and she enjoys the taste.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really enjoys these but they smell horrid, lol. I wish they'd last longer for being advertised as a jerky.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
My dog really loves these jerky treats! They are pretty inexpensive for the quality and benefits of them too!
Natalie R.
Dublin, CA
My dogs loved these treats, and the brand is great. They seem to be good for the dogs, so no complaints!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these good for puppies?
Jariely B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this brand have other types of jerky treats?