BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Your dog will love the real beef flavor in these all-natural treats. The wholesome ingredients and protein help your dog build and maintain lean muscle. Hill's Ideal Balance Jerky Dog Treats with Real Beef are a delicious and nutritious treat for your dog. Made with high-quality, all-natural ingredients like real beef, these naturally-preserved treats are high in protein to help your dog build and maintain lean muscle. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 7.1 oz Ingredients: Beef, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Oat Groats, Glycerin, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Chicken Fat, Molasses, Water, Gelatin, Salt, Citric Acid (preservative), Caramel (color), Mixed Tocopherols (preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 10.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.5% Moisture (max) 25.0% Ash (max) 4.0% see more...

Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great training tool for our puppy! She learned “sit” in about 10 minutes once she realized these treats were the reward. Our vet sells Science Diet and uses it himself, so you know it must be good for their health as well!
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs loves Hill’s Science Diet jerky treats! They will dance for them. I love that they are made with real beef and not filled with a bunch of fillers and food colorings.
Kayla M.
Spartanburg , SC
My dog loves these treats and they are healthy for her as well. I purchased mine at pet smart. The bag was between 7-13 dollars. A little pricy but suzy did enjoy them. They were a little big and she is a small dog so i would tear them into smaller pieces.
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
I purchased these a few times for our dog. The dog liked them. I did think that they were a little expensive for the amount you receive. I purchased at a Petsmart.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
My pup loves these jerky treats. I like that their smell is stronger than most baked cookies, so it gets my dog's attention for training. They're also easy to break up into small pieces. However, they do get stale quickly once the bag is opened.
Meranda C.
Hayes, VA
My dog really love these I recommend these for any other dog in the future I would buy these you are really goodI give them 5 stars because every time I get the bag out to give my dog a treat they get so excited so yes these are really good for any type of dog
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
We used to use these at the animal hospital I worked at. We would cut them up and put them in treat jars. Majority of the dogs we saw did not like them. They would become rather stale. If you do not plan to cut them into smaller pieces and plan to use them rather quickly, then I think they would be a good choice!
Lisa J.
My dogs have bad allergies and did not do good with other treats.. These treats are perfect for them, they don't get itch or break out and they love the flavor..
Andrea S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog absolutely loves these things. He's not a picky dog and will eat basically anything, but if I reach into the treat drawer and pull out something other than these he stares at me like I'm a lunatic. He definitely prefers them to other treats and I love that they are healthy for him
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This food came vet recommended to us and my dogs love it. It is pricey but if you invest in your pets now, they will have agreed future! My dogs are maltese and have no problem chewing these soft treats. I break them into half a treat a day!
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Are these good for puppies?
Jariely B.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this brand have other types of jerky treats?