Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Science Diet(R) Sensitive Stomach Dry Dog Food The Hill's(R) Science Diet(R) Adult Sensitive Stomach dog food is gentle on your Dog's stomach and provides him with high quality ingredients that ensure proper nutrient absorption for a sensitive stomach. This tasty diet contains a proprietary blend of antioxidants for a healthy immune system, plus gentle fiber for healthy bowel movements. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for adult dogs 1-6 years of age with sensitive stomachs Gentle and comfortable digestion Ensures proper nutrient absorption Promotes intestinal health Proteins help build lean muscle and maintain ideal body condition Antioxidants for a healthy immune system Enriched with a gentle fiber blend Item Specifications: Flavor: Chicken Guaranteed Analysis: Protein: 24.9% Fat: 15.3% Carbohydrates: 53.2% Crude Fiber: 1.6% Calcium: 0.70% Phosphorus: 0.63% Sodium: 0.36% Potassium: 0.72% Magnesium: 0.083% Vitamin C: 207 mg/kg Vitamin E: 574 IU/kg Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Dried Egg Product, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Oat Fiber, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract. see more...

• Our vet thinks our boxer pup has a sensitive stomach and recommen...1 Answers
  • Is this brand better for small breed dogs? 1 Answers
  • I am thinking about switching my cats to this they are currently ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashton B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our fur baby has a sensitive stomach as well as many skin allergies. She loves this food, and it has helped with her allergies tremendously. I would recommend this to anyone!
Ryanne K.
Camarillo, CA
My chocolate lab was sensitive to almost anything I fed her. Someone recommended Hill Science to me and she has been doing amazing on this food ever since. Her skin and fur are glossy and smooth and her stomach issues have almost completely gone away. I order this on chewy.com to make it easy to always have on hand.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
This dog food saved my dogs life. I have an Australian Shepherd and he has had a sensitive stomach since I got him at 9 weeks. We tried everything from grain free, to wet food, but he was still suffering from extreme nausea and vomiting. I finally switched him to this and we have had no problems. He loves the taste, and actually has an appetite now. We sometimes even mix in the wet version & he loves it too! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a dog with a sensitive stomach.
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
Since my baby was a puppy, she has had a sensitive stomach. She is a mixed breed, half jack russell terrier and half mini schnauzer.
We were told by the vet that she would need a food for sensitive stomachs and they recommended science diet. She enjoyed the food the first time she tried it! She was so happy to be able to eat and not have her tummy get upset. Since then, nine years ago, we have given her some form of sensitive stomach. She has had no other problems, except for bad treats, and this food even helped her get over that.
Hillary G.
Philadelphia , PA
My pitbull has allergies. She was on a special, prescription hypoallergenic food. We began trying other options slowly and NOTHING seemed to work. She was uncomfortable and we were so frustrated with the process. A PetSmart employee recommended this food and shockingly ZERO skin reactions on my baby! No more hives, no more rashes, no uncomfortable pup and broke, frustrated Momma! She gobbles it up and on occasion we now incorporate some grain free wet food that she loves on top! And a bonus is that this brand is totally affordable!
Kristin L.
We adopted our dog several months ago and he had a lot of problems with scratching and chewing on his paws. We first thought it was from being the shelter, but it stayed with him after bathing him and giving him a flea and tick collar. After doing some research, we decided to switch him to Hill's Science Diet for Sensitive Stomach and Skin. It's made a huge difference. His coat looks much shinier and he's not scratching near as much. It's been wonderful.
Heather F.
My dog is 9 years old and out of nowhere started having terrible stomach issues. I almost made a trip to the vet but my mom suggested I switch up his food first. I got Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin and within a few feedings he started to improve. He is back to complete normal now with more energy and no more stomach incidents. I won't feed him anything else!
Cierra Rose C.
Saint George, UT
Although my dog had no problems for a period of time with this food, once she did, she would just throw up full chunks! Even though she only ate a few bites at a time! We though she was sick because of that, but when we took her to the emergency vet they said that it could be do to her dog food... Haha. So after a 300 dollar visit we decided to switch to a different brand!
Duyen C.
Fresno, CA
I have two small mixed dogs with allergies and one of them has a more sensitive stomach so I decided to switch their dog food to the science diet sensitive stomach dog food. They both enjoy eating it and the size is large enough that they're actually chewing the pieces instead of swallowing them. Although their allergies have not gone away completely, I've noticed less chewing on paws, tear stains, and itchy skin.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My labradoodle has recently developed allergies (apparently ages 3-4 is when they start to show up). We've switched to Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Skin & Stomach after quite a bit of trial and error with other brands/formulas. I think we have a winner. She seems to tolerate it very well and isn't turned off by taste (aka: she loves it). The only complaint I have is that it's PRICEY.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I am thinking about switching my cats to this they are currently on Blue Buffalo is this a better brand?
Jovana P.
Čelinac
Is this brand better for small breed dogs?
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
Our vet thinks our boxer pup has a sensitive stomach and recommended this. Is it good for big breed dogs? Did you notice an improvement in stool?