Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Dog Food

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

• Our vet thinks our boxer pup has a sensitive stomach and recommen...1 Answers
  • Is this brand better for small breed dogs? 1 Answers
  • I am thinking about switching my cats to this they are currently ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ryanne K.
Camarillo, CA
My chocolate lab was sensitive to almost anything I fed her. Someone recommended Hill Science to me and she has been doing amazing on this food ever since. Her skin and fur are glossy and smooth and her stomach issues have almost completely gone away. I order this on chewy.com to make it easy to always have on hand.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
This dog food saved my dogs life. I have an Australian Shepherd and he has had a sensitive stomach since I got him at 9 weeks. We tried everything from grain free, to wet food, but he was still suffering from extreme nausea and vomiting. I finally switched him to this and we have had no problems. He loves the taste, and actually has an appetite now. We sometimes even mix in the wet version & he loves it too! I highly recommend this to anyone who has a dog with a sensitive stomach.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I mean I'm able to read all the ingredients and know them. I know exactly where its coming from. If I were a dog I would eat this. And the price isn't so bad. Fairly average. One of the top dog food brands I enjoy buying. They are in Walmart and the store I work at.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot recommend this dog food! My vet set my beagle up with this food after we started having concerns that she may have a food allergy. This food made her glands leak like crazy and it smelled horrible!! Stay far away!!! I do not recommend!
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
My labradoodle has recently developed allergies (apparently ages 3-4 is when they start to show up). We've switched to Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Skin & Stomach after quite a bit of trial and error with other brands/formulas. I think we have a winner. She seems to tolerate it very well and isn't turned off by taste (aka: she loves it). The only complaint I have is that it's PRICEY.
Kristin L.
We adopted our dog several months ago and he had a lot of problems with scratching and chewing on his paws. We first thought it was from being the shelter, but it stayed with him after bathing him and giving him a flea and tick collar. After doing some research, we decided to switch him to Hill's Science Diet for Sensitive Stomach and Skin. It's made a huge difference. His coat looks much shinier and he's not scratching near as much. It's been wonderful.
Alyssa L.
My dogs love this food. One of our dogs have sensitive skin and the other doesn't but decided to put of them on the same dog food. They both love it!
Mandy M.
Pontotoc, MS
Since my baby was a puppy, she has had a sensitive stomach. She is a mixed breed, half jack russell terrier and half mini schnauzer.
We were told by the vet that she would need a food for sensitive stomachs and they recommended science diet. She enjoyed the food the first time she tried it! She was so happy to be able to eat and not have her tummy get upset. Since then, nine years ago, we have given her some form of sensitive stomach. She has had no other problems, except for bad treats, and this food even helped her get over that.
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only food we have found that our dog doesn't end up with stomach issues or skin infections. He loves it too!
Duyen C.
Fresno, CA
I have two small mixed dogs with allergies and one of them has a more sensitive stomach so I decided to switch their dog food to the science diet sensitive stomach dog food. They both enjoy eating it and the size is large enough that they're actually chewing the pieces instead of swallowing them. Although their allergies have not gone away completely, I've noticed less chewing on paws, tear stains, and itchy skin.
Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I am thinking about switching my cats to this they are currently on Blue Buffalo is this a better brand?
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
Our vet thinks our boxer pup has a sensitive stomach and recommended this. Is it good for big breed dogs? Did you notice an improvement in stool?
Jovana P.
Čelinac
Is this brand better for small breed dogs?