Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Adult Regular - Small Bites Dry Dog Food - 35-Pound Bag uploaded by Samantha H.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Regular - Small Bites Dry Dog Food - 35-Pound Bag
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
We used this for our dog for over 3 years. It is a good quality dog food. I purchased it at Petsmart after it was recommended by our vet. The only reason we stopped using it for our 55 pound labradoodle was because he developed a chicken allergy. I would recommend to other pet owners.
Megan L.
Chino, CA
Wasn't fond of this food, after feeding my daschund beagle mix blue buffalo and switching to this food helped her stomach issues. But this food ended up making her skin dry and itchy.
Priscilla L.
My pets seem to love this food, it's small little cibbles for my two small dogs. My vet had recommended this food for them and they have been enjoying it for the past 4+ years. They are healthy pets and haven't had any complications with them getting sick of any sort.
Ashley G.
Fleming Isle, FL
I used to get this for my toy poodle and she loved it. She was definitely a picky eater but this she had no problem with. Tried every other food, but this is the only one shed eat. Definitely recommend.
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is extremely picky and turns his nose up at different dog food and treats constantly. However, he loves this food ! He eats fast and it makes me much more comfortable that this brand has the small bites kibble. I love this brand so much for my pup, I'm going to buy it for my new kitten as well !
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feed this to my chihuahua-dachshund mix after he grew up on the puppy version. I've never had any issues with it except for the fact that he scarfs it down quicker than anything! I add a little water to keep him eating a little slower.
Jenice U.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to get this for my dog when she was much younger and she loved it. Also I don't think that it's a diet food she still gained a little bit of weight but with exercise she was in good health.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
My dog absolutely loves Hills Science Dog Food. The small bites are perfect for her, they keep her healthy and she has ate it for about 2 years. Her teeth, skin, and fur are great!
Kari A.
Had my dog on this and the puppy formula after his stomach didn’t agree with another brand because it was too rich! This is perfect and he loves it!
Jessica S.
Pipestone, MN
I have a schnauzer and when she eats this dog food her coat is so soft and full. For my Chihuahua it's good for her because she is so small
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Does anyone know if Science Diet makes a dog food without chicken as an ingredient?
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried mixing this with water? My pup it eats it so quick and that's the only way I can slow him down!!