Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHill's Pet Nutrition

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Has anyone tried mixing this with water? My pup it eats it so quick and that's the only way I can slow him down!!
Does anyone know if Science Diet makes a dog food without chicken as an ingredient?
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Regular - Small Bites Dry Dog Food - 35-Pound Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Megan L.
Chino, CA
Wasn't fond of this food, after feeding my daschund beagle mix blue buffalo and switching to this food helped her stomach issues. But this food ended up making her skin dry and itchy.
Jessica S.
Pipestone, MN
I have a schnauzer and when she eats this dog food her coat is so soft and full. For my Chihuahua it's good for her because she is so small
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feed this to my chihuahua-dachshund mix after he grew up on the puppy version. I've never had any issues with it except for the fact that he scarfs it down quicker than anything! I add a little water to keep him eating a little slower.
Ashley G.
Fleming Isle, FL
I used to get this for my toy poodle and she loved it. She was definitely a picky eater but this she had no problem with. Tried every other food, but this is the only one shed eat. Definitely recommend.
Jenice U.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to get this for my dog when she was much younger and she loved it. Also I don't think that it's a diet food she still gained a little bit of weight but with exercise she was in good health.
Priscilla L.
My pets seem to love this food, it's small little cibbles for my two small dogs. My vet had recommended this food for them and they have been enjoying it for the past 4+ years. They are healthy pets and haven't had any complications with them getting sick of any sort.
Stacy T.
Lebanon, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used this for our dog for over 3 years. It is a good quality dog food. I purchased it at Petsmart after it was recommended by our vet. The only reason we stopped using it for our 55 pound labradoodle was because he developed a chicken allergy. I would recommend to other pet owners.
Shelby C.
We only buy science diet for both of our dogs. Recommended by the vet when our dog had stomach issues
Stacy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I first got my dog this was the stuff he preferred over anything else. Its a bit pricy but if you can get it I deff recommend it
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is extremely picky and turns his nose up at different dog food and treats constantly. However, he loves this food ! He eats fast and it makes me much more comfortable that this brand has the small bites kibble. I love this brand so much for my pup, I'm going to buy it for my new kitten as well !