Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Cat Entree Minced Cat Food, 24-Pack

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Cat Entree Minced Cat Food, 24-Pack

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Buy on Amazon
Laura C.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I am a veterinarian and I have always fed my cats Hill’s pate diets. I prefer to feed them the turkey entree. I like that the texture is very smooth. My cats love this food. Feeding a quality moist food has been essential to maintain their healthy weight.
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
Working in a shelter you get to know all about Hills Science Diet. How wonderful of a company they are. They always send us free samples to give out with adoptions. This food is great with the Hills Science Diet dry foods as well. The cats love it and it's great for their digestive systems. I'm a big supporter of Hills.
Crystal A.
Gilbert, AZ
I've been using Hills Cat food for years. My cat loves it, keeps him healthy, reduces hair balls. They also have food used for weight balance, adult, and indoor only cats.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I love hills. My cats don't really like the dry food and the wet food upsets their stomach. wish it didn't
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Hills science diet adult indoor cat minced cat food is great. My cats love it and it's good for them.