Hill's Science Diet  Hill's Science Diet Adult Dog Ground Entrees Wet Food, 13-Ounce Can, 12-Pack

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Science Diet Hill's Science Diet Adult Dog Ground Entrees Wet Food, 13-Ounce Can, 12-Pack
  • "Hill's Science Diet Adult Beef And Chicken Entrand#233 E Canned Dog Food amazing food , my dogs love this , I have been using it for years Its number one in my book I was told about be a vet ,, and the dry food is good added to the can /wet ,your dogs will be so healthy , and love you for it " in 1 review
  • "Canned food has little to no nutritional value especially with the ingredients that this stuff has in it!" in 1 review
leslie w.
leslie w.
I love this dog food! It's the best you can give your furry loved ones! It is really healthy and helps your let maintain a good weight! No problems with nasty stools! Ive used other brands that have caused diarrhea! This brand doesn't do that!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
Pet Lover Expert
This food came vet recommended to us and my dogs love it. It is pricey but if you invest in your pets now, they will have agreed future! My dogs are maltese love this.
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI
My tyko knows he's getting a good treat when he sees me
Hold this can. He likes this more than the hills science dry food.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cullman, AL
My dog usually eats hard dog food; however she got sick and I had to feed her the wet dog food! She loved it and thought it was a treat!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Palm City, FL
This food my dogs love. I've never had any issues feeding this brand to my dogs.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
My dog loves this food! We mix it with dry food so she'll still get a hearty meal! Definitely recommended it!
Montrose, MI
Love this food my pup was having tummy troubles but the seem to be better on this food
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
We had to use this to mix medicine in with when out pup got neutered. He loved it! We also use it for treats sometimes!
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert
Another science diet product I don't recommend. Canned food has little to no nutritional value especially with the ingredients that this stuff has in it! Our animals are natural carnivores, why give them corn based products
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I usually give my dog hard food, but on occasions when she has an upset stomach, I feed her Science diet canned food (usually chicken). She enjoys it and it is easy on the stomach.
Montrose, MI
What varieties are there?