Hill's Science Diet Cat Food  uploaded by Heather F.Hill's Science Diet Cat Food  uploaded by Shelby B.Hill's Science Diet Cat Food  uploaded by Caroline P.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Nutritionally balanced, high energy food. Developed to meet the higher energy and nutrient needs of kittens up to 12 months and of pregnant and nursing cats. Complete and balanced nutrition with great taste. Promotes healthy skin and shiny coat. Contains has all the essential nutrients and energy kittens need to grow up strong and healthy. Also ideal for pregnant or nursing cats. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Minced Life Stage: Kitten 0-12 mos Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Liver & Chicken Primary Ingredient: Egg Product Package Weight: 5.5oz Ingredients: Egg Product, Water, Liver, Chicken, Brewers Rice, SoybeanMeal, Fish Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast, Taurine, Dl-methionine, Iron Oxide, Minerals (dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, ManganousOxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Beta Carotene, Vitamins (cholineChloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement,L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a Source Of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 49.3% Crude Fat (min.) 23.9% Crude Fiber (max.) 2.8% Calcium (min.) 1.3% Phosphorus (min.) 0.95% Sodium (min) 0.32% Potassium (min) 0.88% Magnesium (min) 0.120% Taurine (min.) 0.42%. see more...

Hill's Science Diet Cat Food
  • "This is a great brand for cats with sensitive stomachs and those who are willing to pay a little more for a healthier cat." in 6 reviews
  • "My dog has sever allergies to a lot of big brand dog food (IAMS, Pedigree, etc) So my vet recommended that I switch him to Science Diet and he has improved so much! " in 5 reviews
Erin B.
Review for: Cat Food 3.5 lb; 1.58 kg, Cat Food 5.5 oz; 156 g more...
Our cat has always eaten Hill's Science Diet Cat Food. He eats the  wet and dry food and really enjoys them both. This brand was recommended to us by a vet/breeder and we have been very happy with it. It's quality cat food that we hope is somewhat healthy for our cat. While it can be a little harder to find since it's not sold at our local grocery store and we have to go to Pet Smart to get it. It's worth it!
Rebecca F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great nutrition for my pets, and safe ingredients. It meets their nutritional needs without a bunch of meat "by products" which are horrible for their health. It is a pricey brand, but I would pay any amount to ensure the health of my pets.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Cat Food 5.5 oz; 156 g more...
My sweet kitten Clyde was having some issues with his stomach after he had a major surgery. I switched him to this and he is completely better! He comes running when he hears the can open and weaves in between my legs until I put his food on the floor.
Hana C.
Shirley, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat suffered from awful bladder stones on and off for years, and no matter what we did, he couldn’t lose weight and continued getting sick. Once our vet prescribed hills food to us, he got healthy. I can’t thank hills enough for saving my cat.
Saige N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Cat Food 5.5 oz; 156 g more...
My cat has had urinary tract problems a lot from birth and the vet recommend I start feeding him both the wet and dry food and I haven't turned back since! It keeps him healthy and happy! Definitely recommend this product!
Amy B.
Maplewood, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have fed all our cats Science Diet for years - we've used many different varieties including a few Prescription Diets. Overall, I have to say it's a really great cat food. In general, our cats like it and it seems to be very nutritious without a ton of fillers like some brands. My only complaint is that they seem to randomly change something in the food that makes the cats not want it for awhile. I don't know if it's a slight tweak to the formula or something more drastic, but I wish they would warn consumers that something changed.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Can you say cat killer? IF you cant just say Science Diet and it will say it all! I had this ridiculously horrible cat food recommended to my by a VET when my baby got sick and got blocked. They swore that this Science Diet GARBAGE was, "The Best Cat Food Out There For Any Animal With Blockage Or Health Issues!" WRONG! I religiously gave my baby this GARBAGE for two months until he re-blocked. However, this time he lost his life.
3 months later his brother ended up blocking late at night so I took him to an emergency clinic where the Vet their was so amazing an knowledgeable. I was a hot mess because I thought I was about to loss another baby. However this vet explained that my other babies death was easily preventable. She explained that the Science Diet is only recommended by Vets because they get a portion of the sales of the food because it is a "Vet Sponsored" food. She then explained that with her own deeper research she found NO Where in the Science Diet website, bagging or anywhere about the food preventing the Struvite Crystals. EVEN the Science Diet SO!!! I was mortified! She then turned me to Royal Canine Urinary SO & to this day my baby is still happy & health. I have even switched ALL of my other cats to the Royal Canine brand.
Its just sad that my loving baby had to lose his life over greed and a horrible cat food.
(When confronted my vet, they even agreed the Royal Canine is the better brand but the Science Diet is the one they recommend the most and at the chance it don't work they recommend another brand!!!! Really!?) If your anything like myself and a cat lover, you don't want to mess around with your babies lives.
Michelle P.
Derry, NH
Decided to try this out on my two kitties, Blizzard and Hurricane (brother and sister), since I noticed they were getting pretty pudgy. They are full time indoor cats and are pretty active and play with each other and typically drag other members of my household into playing with them as well. They both just turned 5, I have been feeding them Science Diet cat food since they were 6 week old kittens and they have done extremely well on it, even our vet is wonderfully surprised even with them both be slightly over weight how healthy they are. So when I stumbled across this food I decided to bring a small bag home to give it a shot. I picked out the Natural Chicken and Potato Rice recipe. Its completely grain free and has natural ingredients such as real meat and vegetables. So I prepared a mixture of 25% new food and 75% of their old food. My little girl Hurricane was displeased immediately, she strongly dislikes any form of change...even if you move your shoes in a different spot she gets upset. Now my boy Blizzard just dived right in. After a day Hurricane gave it a shot and she ended up loving it. Now I'm stuck with a very large bag of their normal Science Diet Indoor cat food because my cats refuse to eat anything else besides the Ideal Balance. MY CATS DON'T EVEN WANT KITTY TREATS ANYMORE! I'm serious I used to be able to make Blizzard run for his treats, now he just sniffs them and walks away. And he is the chow hound who really likes to eat, sometimes I swear he is a dog! They actually now meow non stop for their food when it's dinner time ( I do timed feed with these two) I now feed them only this and I have noticed and incredible increase in their energy they run and whip around this house like the two storms they are playing and jumping and climbing like they are little kittens again. I even noticed and improvement in their coats. Much softer and shinier and even shedding season was less painful this year.
Jessica D.
My first cat ate Science Diet and lived to be 18 years old! I got two other cats a few years ago, and they were raised on some other cat food brand, but once we started feeding them science diet, you can feel their fur getting softer! One of our cats was the "runt" of the liter and now he's happy and healthy! I highly recommend Science Diet.
Natalie R.
Louisville, KY
I've fed my cat, Oswald this food for almost two years. He won't touch anything else. I feel good knowing that he is getting a healthy meal without fillers and byproducts. The price is a little steep, but my fur babies health is worth the extra few dollars.
Elyse O.
Philadelphia, PA
Have you ever seen a sale or coupons for this product?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Does your cat actually like the science diet cat food?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Why is this product so expensive
galaxy f.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone found this at any of the mass retail stores?
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
Is there any coupons for this cat food?