Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesHill's Science Diet
Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag

Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag

by Hill's Science Diet

Hill's Science Diet (Get $5 back for every $20 spent) Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag!
How would you rate this product?
Claire P.
Cleveland, OH
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag uploaded by Claire P.
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat loves this food! She gets it from an automatic feeder a few times a day and still gets excited about it every time. Her coat is soft and she has never had any health issues outside of a respiratory condition she was born with. I will keep buying this food!
Michelle O.
My cat loves it and I love her. She loves the chicken flavor. The bag has a Velcro closure which makes it easy to keep her food fresh and it's easy to open and close! It's a little more expensive than other brands but my (and your!) little BFF is absolutely worth it. Highly recommend this nutritious cat food for adult cats.
Amanda B.
Miles City, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag uploaded by Amanda B.
I love the nutrition, and my cats love the food. It is well worth the price to see my happy healthy boys. It keeps their coats super shiny, and reduces box odor. My nine year old tabby has only ever been on Science Diet and he's just as fit as he's ever been!
Amanda M.
Mansfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag uploaded by Amanda M.
I switched my cats over about 5 years ago, they were using meow mix and getting over weight way to fast. My vet told me I should switch to science diet, my cats took a while to get adjusted to the food, but now eat it up. They're weight is all under control, and they're all happy. Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care®
Chelsea P.
Windsor, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
I’ve been feeding this to my cats for years and they do so well on it. They have the healthiest coats ever and after talking to my vet about what foods they recommend for maintaining really soft fur, this is what they always see clients feeding. I’ve tried a bunch of different brands and always come back to this.
Melanie R.
Bristow, OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
Every cat I've owned loves this food! I really like the formula because it helps their coat stay shiny and it's easy for them to digest.
Marisol K.
Tyler
We have been using Hill’s Science diet for years. Our cat’s fur is absolutely beautiful. She is healthy and strong. Her weight has never been a problem. This doesn’t upset her tummy like other food did in the past. HSD is a bit pricey but 100000% worth it!
Amber H.
Elk Grove , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 rescues ages 15-5. That 15 year old is still zipping around!
 We call her BK, for Big Kitty:) 16 pounds that one, she hisses as she enters a room warning the other felines she’s arrived. BK is all black. Big jiggly belly that sways side to side when she’s strutting along.
Science Diet for My BK, Izzy, Nudgie, Squeek and Brillo.
I have 5 rescues ages 15-5. That 15 year old is still zipping around!
Science Diet for My BK, Izzy, Nudgie, Squeek and Brillo.
Paige L.
Judsonia, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great brand of pet food! You can find a bag for any animal need. My 3 cats love this food and they also like to play with it.. it doesn’t make there poop stink so they can be indoors! I highly recommend this for anyone with cats it’s great quality and the price for it is worth it!! Hill's Science Diet Adult Optimal Care Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16 lb bag
Petita A.
Neptune, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great food that the shelter in which we adopted our fur baby suggested we keep feeding. As a kitten the shelter fed them strictly Hills science Diet so he only eats Indoor adult Hills science diet now and wet food by sheba. The science diet keeps my baby in tip top shape and controls his hairballs as well. Nothing but great things to say about this company and product. Worth the price to keep your cat healthy with quality ingredients.

Looking for your answer?