Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care®

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for a visible difference, guaranteed or your money back

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care®!
Mahnoor A.
Parker, CO
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care® uploaded by Mahnoor A.
My kitty loves this food! He was on this diet when we got him from the shelter. Though it is a bit more expensive, it is well worth it and the 7 lb bag lasts him about a month.
Jenna H.
Great Falls, MT
My cat is growing strong thanks to this food! She is a playful cat and has a lot of energy. It has met my expectations and my cat enjoys the taste of it. She won’t eat any other food. I would definitely recommend this to other cat owners.
Francesca S.
This is still the only brand of catfood that my cat will eat! Goes nuts for the tuna flavoured one especially.
Ashley S.
Port Monmouth, NJ
This brand, especially this flavor in particular, is my cats favorite pet food. Between this and the wet cans, they love this brand
Delaney S.
Moon, pa
This is the only brand of cat food I can feed my cats without extreme weight loss in gizmo, who has irritable bowel, and making the other two puke everywhere. It’s a bit expensive but it’s absolutely worth it to have my cats happy and healthy!
Evelyn E.
Newark, NJ
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Optimal Care® uploaded by Evelyn E.
The vet recommended it for my cats. He told me that it is a good brand. My cat had a issue with another cat’s brand (he had diarrhea) but with Hills he enjoys eating it. I recommend it if you have a cat with sensible stomach.
Courtney J.
This is a great food. It’s large enough pieces to help control tartar and keep teeth clean.
Valeria R.
Dover, NJ
My cat is very sensitive to foods! She develops crystals- the vet recommended this. Haven’t been back since! I would talk to your vet but def worked for my cat.
Perla R.
Tulsa, OK
Good brand! We’ve been feeding Pepper this brand since he was kitten and he loves it. Now we’ve switched to adult since he’s past his kitten stage. Must recommend to all cat owners, especially if you start off with a kitten.
Sabre M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This food is made with better ingredients and is better for a cats health than other brands of cat food

Looking for your answer?