BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Science Diet Light Feline Adult Hill's Science Diet Light Feline Adult maintains proper weight in an adult cat by providing the cat with balanced nutrition. This cat food helps to convert fat into energy to help maintain lean muscle. Hill's Science Diet Light Feline Adult Has a delicious taste Contains fine quality ingredients Contains less calories Highly recommended by veterinarians This cat food also helps to develop long-term immunity. A Closer Look: Hill's Science Diet Light Feline Adult contains L-Carnitine that turns fat into energy and helps to maintain proper body mass. Natural fibers help to reduce hunger. Vitamin C+E develops the cat's immune system. Made Specially for: Adult cats(1 to 6 years) see more...

Sarah V.
St. Louis
My cat has been fed this her whole life from when I adopted her at the shelter & then the vet agreed to keep her on it. After her transition from the kitty kind, I had her on the regular adult science diet and my vet said it had too many calories in it and it definitely showed haha! I switched her to the adult light and she's definitely shed some lbs. My friends always give me crap for buying her the "gourmet" brand but I think it's totally worth it for a long, healthy life!
Devin F.
Gary, IN
I was recommended to feed this to my cats by my vet and it seems to be working well! We went with this to keep my cats from gaining the "post neuter/spay weight and to maintain their current weight. They love it and it's been working well. Can feed a bit more than what it says to on the bag!
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
My fat cat has been eating this for years because she's, well, biiiigggg boned, haha! She's chubby but still enjoys this and the other cat's foods, too. My skinny kitty absolutely loves this kind and has it mixed in with her active kind.