Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Precisely balanced nutrition for a light, healthy lifestyle

Just started using this product with my Boston terrier was wondering if anyone else likes using it or has had good results with Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light ?
This food makes my dog #2 a lot. Anyone else? She gets 1 cup a day around 5pm but poops at least 3x's a day. Is that normal?
Start your review of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light!
Rachael C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Light uploaded by Rachael C.
Purchased at: PETCO
We love the science diet dog food! We use the light one because our one beagle had weight issues and this has helped to keep her weight in check. My only issue is its a bit pricey but its good for our dogs so it's worth it!
Mayra A.
Albuquerque
Started buying this food after reading good reviews from other dog owners. At first my dogs were not to sure about the change in food but they seem to not mind it much anymore.
Starla R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love the light version of this food. We started out on the 'active lifestyle' food and switched over to this for optimum weight control. It has done the trick and we haven't noticed any changes in behavior, activity, or patterns.
Annel R.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves hills brand. My dog loves snacking on her food. Even in the middle of the night you can hear her eating science diet
Monique  P.
Pasadena, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this brand. I have been purchasing this flavor for about three years now and it never disappoints. You can often find it on sale.
Nikki C.
Denham Spgs, LA
My border collie loves this! He has a sensitive stomach and skin that is related to a food allergy. After trying many different foods, we finally found this and it's been a lifesaver. My buddy loves it and is no longer suffering from an upset stomach or itchy skin.
Stephanie B.
Hernando, FL
I have a lab/Australian Cattle mix. He is extremely active. However he had surgery on his ACL so we have to watch what he eats. This dog food not only helps maintain his weight, but also helped keep his other ACL from having surgery. He's been on it for 4 years now, and I would never change him back!
Lisa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my pups have allergies. They have been on hills science diet z/d brand for many years. They like the taste of dry food and we get small bites because they are small dogs (: This has helped greatly with allergy relief. They are more comfortable!
Kayla L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this dog food! Our dogs ended up with stomach issues so we switched to this and we have not had an issue since. The down side is the price but I would rather have our dogs comfortable then having belly pain!
Bethany B.
Strongsville, OH
we've been using this for our dog for years. it has been recommended by our vet for her. it's a good price with what you get from it. our dog seems to like it. I buy it all the time.