Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Canine Small Bites

Hill's® Prescription Diet® t/d® Canine Small Bites

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Dental Health

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's® Prescription Diet® t/d® Canine Small Bites!
Banu C.
Sacramento, CA
My dogs are obsessed with this food. I literally can’t get it out of the bag fast enough for them. Our vet prescribed a different dog food to assist one of our older dogs with her memory issues and when we mixed it in with this one, both dogs picked this one out to eat and left the other behind. It’s also been a game changer with their teeth. We use to have to take the dogs in every year for a teeth cleaning and now the vet feels it’s unnecessary due to how great their teeth look. I only wish we had started using this product years ago.
Pascale G.
Laprairie , QC
Great for the teeths and gums! I was really sceptical and thought this food was only for vets to make money, but it works so welll on both of my dogs!!!

Looking for your answer?