Hill's® Prescription Diet® r/d® Canine

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Weight Reduction

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's® Prescription Diet® r/d® Canine!
Lindsey S.
Mobile, AL
I feed this to my chocolate lab - when he started it, he was 108 lbs and now he's down to 96lbs! It's taken some time but he has definitely slimmed down. It's a bit pricey but I feel like it's worth it.
Heather W.
Pevely, MO
Hill's® Prescription Diet® r/d® Canine uploaded by Heather W.
This is the lowest calorie dog food I've been able to find. Per my vet's recommendation I had my Corgi on this for a while. She did lose quite a bit of weight on it and tolerated it well. It just got too expensive to maintain and you can only get it either from your vet or online with a Rx from your vet. She never had any problems on this food. I just found a cheaper, more easily available food with a minimally higher calorie count.
Abby B.
Garland, TX
I'm a vet tech and I feed this to my Cavalier King Charles to keep his weight down due to bad knees. I love this food, but I wish there wasn't so much filler (not grain free). A teensy bit expensive but man it works! **side tip- Hill's always has coupons on their website for USUALLY $5 off any prescription diet!

Looking for your answer?