Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Feline Treats - 2.5 oz

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

These treats are a tasty, healthy and rewarding way for healthy weight loss and weight maintenance with adult cats. Prescription Diet Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution Feline Treats are a great complement for cats being fed Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution pet food, m/d Feline, r/d Feline or w/d Feline.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Feline Treats - 2.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Grayson, GA
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Feline Treats - 2.5 oz uploaded by Jada E.
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Feline Treats - 2.5 oz uploaded by Jada E.
I'm using the Metabolic Feline food for my overweight cat, and after 6 months, he's lost 1 and 1/2 pounds. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it's 10% of his previous body weight. Let's face it: Most cats don't exercise willingly! LOL I buy these treats for him, because he still wants his daily treat when I get home from work. We can still have our little bonding moment without me blowing his diet! PS. We did adopt a kitten in an effort to get him to play and run around more, and that has worked too!! The kitten gets him running and wrestling...and burning calories! :) 1st pic is Gandalf, our overweight furry son. 2nd pic is Shadow, our newest kitten, who was adopted to be his companion and exercise buddy. Love them both...and I feed these treats to both of them!
Coeburn, VA
My kittens LOVE these!! So adorable and a excellent treat for my sweet babies!! I recommend these to anyone. I'm picky on what I get my pets and this brand has surpassed my expectations!

Looking for your answer?