Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine Kidney Care Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food

Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine Kidney Care Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Kidney Care*Kidneys remove waste substances from the blood, and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. Once kidney damage occurs, the consequences are usually irreversible*Hills nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to support your dogs kidney health. In fact, k/d is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Canine Kidney Care Lamb Formula Dry Dog Food!
Dixie B.
Columbus, GA
My dog is in the beginning stages of kidney failure so I had to switch to this product and he LOVES it!!! Only down fall is it is kind of pricey!
Jenna H.
Great Falls, MT
My dog loves this food. She is a very picky eater and will not eat anything else. This keeps her healthy and full. She has a lot more energy and is gaining more weight which is a good thing. I would recommend this.
Danielle R.
Escondido, CA
So my dog was just diagnosed with chronic kidney disease and our first big change was to her kibble. We were expecting problems changing over since she was having trouble eating, however her appetite came back in full swing once we dropped it in her bowl. If you are experiencing kidney issues with your dog, would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?