BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Digestive Health SupportFood allergies or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed food that is formulated to help support digestive health. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed nutrition especially formulated to help dogs manage digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet i/d may also be helpful for dogs recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery. see more...

Leah S.
Springfield, TN
My chihuahua was throwing up all the time, so sick but nothing seemed to be the cause. Our vet put us on this diet and he hasn't thrown up one single time. I'm amazed.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
This has been great, poor Abbie (our 15year old poodle) has had tummy issues since after Easter...I think someone was giving her table scraps...And this food works wonders! She had diarrhea and vomiting but now she is fine. :)
Abby B.
Dallas, TX
I'm a vet tech and I love the food for what it is used for, but I wish there wasn't so much filler in the food. I know they say it's not bad, but I've seen bits of corn in the food and I would prefer not to see that. Only complaint considering how well it works for dogs with tummy trouble!