Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Digestive Care with Turkey Canned

Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Digestive Care with Turkey Canned

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Dietary indiscretion, food sensitivities, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. Hills nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d® is clinically proven nutrition to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days. * Replaces lost nutrients * Ensures easy nutrient absorption * Supports a healthy immune system * Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies This food requires a veterinary prescription. Hill's is updating their Prescription Diet® packaging and a portion of the name. With Prescription Diet® i/d®, the current descriptor is "Gastrointestinal Health"; in 2015 it will be "Digestive Care".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Digestive Care with Turkey Canned!
Ashley B.
We actually use the low fat version of this food. My dogs love it and and helps keep them from gaining too much weight. Also reduces my great danes flatulence and with it being a high quality food they are able to absorb more nutrients which means less poop for me to clean up!
Adrienne C.
This product i is amazing. It is one of the wet food that almost all dog can’t resist and it provides all the needs an animal needs. I 100% recommend this product. Although, it’s a tad smelly and the breath of your fur baby will be the same.... it’s nothing a dental chew won’t fix!
Jennifer C.
Austintown, OH
This food has really helped my patients get back to normal nutrition while dealing with digestive issues like pancreatitis and or ibd. Even gastric indescrection after eating garbage this has helped maintain a balanced nutritional needs with out causing more irritation. Highly palatable and comes in larger cans.
Lo K.
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Canine Digestive Care with Turkey Canned uploaded by Lo K.
This food is a game changer! My Frenchmen has the MOST sensitive stomach ever. Poor guy. Everything upsets his stomach and gives him awful gas. After a bad episode of stomach upset our vet put him on the dry and wet form of this food and the results are amazing! Even better than I could’ve ever hoped for! He eats the chicken stew recipe and loves it! If you have a sensitive furbabe I definitely suggest asking your vet about this brand!! Here is my little guy, feeling so much better from Hill’s! Check out his Instagram too: jasperthelittlebull
Krystal G.
Edinburg, TX
My two dogs LOVE this stuff. I mix it in with their canned food so that way they get a crunch. They're both miniature schnauzers one is mixed but they love this. The only con is the sticky beards after giddy have dinner. I recommend this to everyone as my girls love it!
Nichol D.
Muskegon, MI
Love this food. But it right from my vet! My 70# pit begs for more and it works perfect to hide pills in. Not to mention it helps keep her regular. She doesn’t handle chicken flavors well so I like the fact it comes in turkey.
Danelle M.
Kissimmee, FL
This brand was recommended by our vet. Our dog enjoys the flavor. He got bored with the canned food and now will only eat the i/d stew. It has kept his digestive system in check since he was a puppy.
aubrey G.
Dyer, TN
my dog got sick recently and wouldn’t eat the purina one dog food that she used to love. my vet gave me this soft dog food and she loves it!! she is 18 pounds and eats 2 cans a day. it doesn’t give her diarrhea either, she likes it and it’s good for her. will probably only use this from now on.
Kaleigh P.
Delaware, OH
Our dog loves this food. We give it to her when she has an upset stomach, and it instantly helps her. You can see chunks of veggies and rice in it, so you can tell there are real, quality ingredients.
Shelby T.
Annapolis, MD
Our pup has had some digestive issues and he LOVES this stuff. Honestly, I think this is supposed to be easy to digest and bland but he loves it so much we haven’t even taken him off of it. I definitely recommend if your dog has an easily upset tummy

Looking for your answer?