Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPetCareRx/PetPlus
Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag]

Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag]

by PetCareRx/PetPlus

Treats for dogs with food sensitivities and skin conditions Because dogs with skin conditions or food sensitivities also need an occasional treat, at Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed special treats for dogs on Prescription Diet d/d Canine,Prescription Diet z/d Canine, Prescription Diet i/d Canine, Prescription Diet i/d Sensitive Canine And Prescription Diet Derm Defense dog foods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag]!
jennifer K.
Hazleton, IA
Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag] uploaded by jennifer K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My Yorkie was diagnosed with pancreatitis. The vet suggest we try these hills prescription diet hypo treats. i found they at chewy.com he loves them he only gets half.of one because he is a small dog and the treats are a pretty good size.
Dinara A.
East Windsor, NJ
Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag] uploaded by Dinara A.
One of our German Shepherds had very bad skin problems for last 2-3 years. We tried everything: changed few doctors, different diet, nothing helped. Our last vet asked us to try Hills Prescriptiondiet food and treats. Since we stopped all the other food and moved only prescription food, his skin healed so much. We even give them Prescription treats now. They both love Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag]. Only thing, the whole Prescription diet products are expensive, and we don’t have other choice
Kandice R.
London, KY
Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag] uploaded by Kandice R.
Started a Prescription Diet that was recommended for my Frenchie with mild environmental and protein allergies. These treats go well with the d/d Prescription Diet food for dogs with food sensitivities. I’ve cut out all other treats, chews and am feeding her these treats with the dog food and nothing else to make her the healthiest I can. I hate to see her uncomfortable from allergies and the high price tag on these treats and food is worth it to us! [product:hills-prescription-diet-hypo-treats-dog-treats-[options-:-12-oz-bag]
Rachael H.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this product. Its the only one my dog can have right now. And it is designed for dogs with sensitivities and food allergies. It is my go to dog treats can go wrong with these treats. Great ingredients and great quality products .
Morgana B.
Hill's Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats [Options : 12 oz Bag] uploaded by Morgana B.
Il mio cucciolo ne era fiero di queste crocchette, anche io. Il pelo più morbido e lucido. L'alito meno puzzolente. E la sua salute molto meglio

Looking for your answer?