Hill's Prescription Diet Hill'sA Prescription DietA a/d Canine/Feline Critical Care Pet Food

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

This food is designed to help provide the nourishment your dog or cat needs and has a tasty flavor and moist texture that encourages your pet to eat. Care for your pet with this Hill's Prescription Diet a/d Canine Feline Critical Care Pet Food. The delicious flavor and moist texture of the food encourages him or her to eat, in order to help ensure that he or she is receiving the necessary nourishment. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Malnourished Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 5.5 oz Ingredients: Water, Pork Liver, Poultry Liver, Chicken, Corn Flour, Pork Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.5% Crude Fat (min) 5.25% Crude Fiber (max) 0.5% Moisture (max) 78.0% Ash (max) 2.2% Calcium (min) 0.18% Phosphorus (min) 0.17% Magnesium (max) 0.019% Taurine (min) 0.06% A prescription from a veterinarian must be obtained in order to purchase this food. Visit your vet to learn more information about switching your pet to a prescription-based diet and how to make the change. Check your local store for availability prior to purchase. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Lindsay T.
Braselton, GA
My old domestic shorthair cat has the kidney prescription wet food. She loves the chicken stew! It's the only flavor she's eaten so far but for $1 a can at the vet isn't too bad of a deal! Other than having no choice but to buy it again, I probably would anyway!
Gabriella T.
I work at a vet and this food is like crack for dogs and cats. It's great for those pets who just got a dental done and can't eat hard food for a while or for those pets that sadly are sick and need some critical nutrition
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
My dog hasn't been eating very well and I was prescribed this canned food. My dog loves it and I'm glad to know she's feeling better.
Ami H.
When my fog gets sick, doctor recommended this and ID can. She doesn't necessary love it but she eats them fine :)
Samantha R.
Nelsonville, OH
As a preface, I've been a veterinary technician for a few years now. When an animal refuses to eat or are in a critical state, my clinic always goes for a/d. It gives them the nutrients they need while being easy on their gastrointestinal tract. I highly recommend this for older animals. If the animal needs to be force-fed, using a 30cc syringe and mixing this product at a 1:1 ratio with water will go down easily and with less struggle than a lot of other products.
Victoria T.
Albuquerque, NM
I recently was given a puppy for Christmas. She was 4 week's old when I took her in. I wasn't familiar with taking care of such a young puppy before. I took her to the vet and was given a can of this food and was told to give her some of this food in addition to her milk with the goal being for her to be taken off milk and start on food. This food was great and she loved it. It is very high in fat and helped my puppy grow.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
This food works great for dogs and cats that are sick or not taking in enough nutrients. My dog got very sick 2 summers ago and the vet prescribed this food and he ate it with a syringe.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
This is a great food for sick, weak or just not eating well cats and dogs. It is packed with nutrition and calories/energy. The consistency is perfect for syringe feeding.
Angelica T.
Arcata, CA
All of Hill's food is made with several vitamins and nutrition that are going to help animals. This specific food is really good to have on hand for strays to help them get extra nutrition.
Kaitlin W.
Edgewater, FL
I absolutely love this product it worked so well and smelled amazing, it's my favorite, and I 10/10 reccomend it. I promise you that you will love this and that it will make you glow and feel amazing. One of the best body products out there I promise you that!