by Hill's Pet Nutrition

To protect and serve is what Hills Prescription Diet k/d Canine Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Food does for your pet! This dry food for dogs provides nourishment and beneficial nutrients that protect the functions of his/her heart and kidneys.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's Prescription Diet Hills Prescription Diet k/d Canine Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Food!
ALPENA, MI
My dogs like the food and tolerate it very well. They were diagnosed with early kidney disease so this should help. The food is easier for their system to break down.
Poplar Grove
Our 11th month of German Shepherd has been on this food for the last 7 months due to being dx with pancreatitis. He loves it. His labs have been normal. Highly recommended from our veterinarian.
Danville, NH
My 15 year old baby is showing signs of lowered kidney function. My vet prescribed this for him. He is a lover of canned food, but will eat dry. He enjoys this. The kibble is small, like pea size. It is crunchy, but doesn't bother his teeth at all. I recommend.
La Mirada, CA
So far this prescription food has helped my pitbull/lab to have healthier kidneys! He enjoys the flavor. My only complain is the price tag as it gets very expensive to feed this food to my 140 lb dog
Charlotte, NC
My dog has slight kidney issues, so the vet recommended this product to help with his kidney levels. My dog loves the food and kidney levels are normal!
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog got an infection that damaged her kidneys. Our vet recommended this and our dog seems to love it. She has been acting much more herself!

Looking for your answer?