Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHill's Pet Nutrition
Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Canine Potato and Duck Formula

Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Potato and Duck Formula

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Skin/Food Sensitivities

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Potato and Duck Formula!
Cailin B.
Forest Hills, NY
Hill's® Prescription Diet® d/d® Canine Potato and Duck Formula uploaded by Cailin B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
For almost a year my pup was having severe allergies. Chewing her paws, scratching, inflammation and not having solid #2. We have been using this for 2 years and as long as we are strict with her diet she is doing g wonderful. It is pretty pricey compared to other foods but in the long run it’s actually saved us in vet bills !
Ananka  B.
My Bam was not doing so well until the vet tested him and found he has major allergies to foods and he has allergies to other things as well. His skin went from a dark color to a normal pink. I didn't think my boy was going to make it! This food is VERY expensive, but I can't chance anything happening to my baby. Thanks so much for making this product for pets with sensitivities!!!!

Looking for your answer?