Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care uploaded by Silvia T.Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care uploaded by Jackie K.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Hills nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cats urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%. This food requires a veterinary prescription. Hill's is updating their Prescription Diet packaging and a portion of the name. With Prescription Diet c/d, the current descriptor is "Urinary Tract Health"; in 2015 it will be "Urinary Care". For Cats Benefits Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats Cautions Feed as directed by your veterinarian. see more...

Stephanie B.
Baldwinsville, NY
Review for: Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care, Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care more...
My cat is a special snowflake and needs this special food, she refuses to eat the dried variety, but my non defective cat will eat it. My cat that needs this special food will only eat the canned stew variety, which is a bit pricey but you can ask the vet for a $5 coupon
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
No doubt in my mind that this food saves my cats life. She had really bad Crystal's and stones and an awful UTI, a condition that did kill another cat from her litter. But since shes been on this shes been awesome and healthy!
Dana G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care more...
As much as I don’t like spending a fortune on prescription cat food, this food has been a life saver. No issues since he switched over. Our cat is a rescue. I would absolutely recommend this food to other cat owners. It’s ridiculous that you need an actual prescription to buy the food.
Nicole D.
Monroe, GA
I have to use prescription food for my cat. He’s always had bladder issues. But ever since I put him on this. He has had no issues! I’m amazed. The quality is wonderful, he loves it. It is expensive. But it definitely beats all the medical bills I’m saving on!
Heather M.
This cat food has been great for our cat who suddenly developed a horrific bladder infection. They only think I don't like about it is the price. It's a quite a chunk of change. I'd give it five stars if it were more affordable.
Jackie K.
NORTH READING, MA
My cat Oliver had crystals so the vet recommended this. It has worked great for him he has been oj it for about 2 yrs now. Only downfall is the price.
Brittany R.
We recently had to switch to this food since my cat has inflammatory bladder disease. This product has helped him immensely with his flare ups.
Sarah L.
Review for: Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care more...
My cat loves this. He hasn’t had any problems since he’s been eating this food. The price is worth it
Silvia T.
Rome
According to me it is one of best cat dry food for cat who have urinary tract problem like struvite, if your cat had struvite stones this food is one of best to dissolve stones and prevent recurrence.
Allie C.
Shubenacadie, NS
Review for: Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Urinary Care more...
Out cat loves the taste of this! Best of all he stayed free of crystals for 3 years after starting this food!Hill's Science Diet Hills Science Diet Chicken Urinary Hairball Control Adult Cat Food