Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health Chicken Formula uploaded by Nichole B.Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health Chicken Formula uploaded by Molly Kate H.Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health Chicken Formula uploaded by Clare T.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Bladder HealthBladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Because the food your cat eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your cat's bladder health. Cats need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Samantha G.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Bladder Health Chicken Formula more...
I rushed my man to the vet one Saturday afternoon, he’s my shadow- if I sit he sits, if I go into the kitchen he follows etc. i reaches over for my normal head/belly rub and he just meowed for pitifully. Long story short, after a weeken hospital stay, the the vet recommended using this to prevent any more bladder stones. Over a year and no problems.
Andrea P.
Columbus
My car rats this because she had kidney problems and hairball problems. Her kidneys are doing well, but she still coughs up hairball regularly. I just can't get her to setup obsessively grooming.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Saved my little guys life he kept having emergency visits due to a blocked urinary tract from crystals and it just broke my heart we switched to this and it is a new happy healthy kitty I'm so impressed and other foods he wouldn't eat this one he loves so give it a try if your fur baby has urinary problems
Rachael F.
Charlotte, NC
I have to feed this food to two out of three of my male cats.  They tend of have problems with their bladders, etc.  Anyways, this food has pretty worked like magic to keep the problems away.  The only issue I have with the food?  It seems to make hairballs worse.
Lucille H.
San Diego
This food saved my cats life. After having a uti, I immediately put him on this food and he is now doing so much better and we can avoid surgery and any life saving measures that come with blockages in that area.
Molly Kate H.
Brandon, MS
My kitty Edward, absolutely loves this food. He has had urinary issues for quite some time and this stuff helps prevent them from reoccurring. It can be pricey but it's well worth it when you want to keep your kitty healthy. I recommend this product if your cat has urinary issues.
Patricia D.
This is the only cat food my cat can use. When he was 1 year old he was taken to the vet with due to stones and was hospitalized for 3 weeks with a catheter. After he was ok to go home the vet told me he would have to be on this food for life. If he is given anything else the stones could come back. My cat doesn't intake a lot of water, so the vet told me to soak the cay food on water so it absolves the water and my cat will get his water intake. I would recommend this product. Saved my cat's life.
Clare T.
This food has kept my SimontheWonderCat out of the kitty hospital. Several years ago my little buddy had a bladder full of silt and stones. With surgery and keeping him in this food he's been a happy cat!
Amanda F.
Middletown, OH
This food really changed my cat's life. She kept getting bladder infections from urine crystals, and the vet bills weren't cheap. I tried other brands of urine support food and they just don't work compared to this. While it isn't a cheap food, she has never had a bladder infection since switching to it a couple years ago. Definitely worth it in the long run.
Cheryl C.
wishram, wa
The best EVER cat food around. Yes it is spendy but well worth it. It is awesome for your fur babies.  Yes the value is good because it is  real food