Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
My vet only made one claim when he prescribed this food - he won't have bladder crystals. For that, this food can have 1000 stars because it saves our pup from the discomfort or pain of surgery, and it saves us $$$ since we don't have to have bladder crystals surgically removed. I can't comment on the flavor because my dog is a pug and would eat anything offered to him. It looks greasy compared to the food I feed my other pug, but it doesn't seem to have affected his coat.