Hills Pet Nutrition Science Diet Savory Salmon Kitten Food 5.5oz

by Hill's Pet Nutrition

Science Diet Salmon Can Kitten Food Case Your kitten will truly love the taste of the Science Diet Salmon Entree Kitten food with its smooth, soft texture. The Science Diet Kitten has precisely balanced nutrition to build immunity and digestive health. This food is great for pregnant or nursing cats as well. Features: Made in the USA Recommended for kittens up to 1 year of age Also great for pregnant or nursing cats Protein builds lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition Ensures availability of key nutrients for healthy development of your kitten Gentle fibers aid in digestion Item Specifications: Flavor: Salmon Size: 24/3oz cans 24/5.5oz cans Guaranteed Analysis: Protein: 49.3% Fat: 26.4% Carbohydrates: 15.4% Crude Fiber: 2.1% Calcium: 1.04% Phosphorus: 0.93% Sodium: 0.36% Potassium: 0.86% Magnesium: 0.100% Taurine: 0.46% Ingredients: Water, Salmon, Pork By-Products, Liver, Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Corn Starch, Fish Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Soy Protein Isolate, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Wheat Flour, Locust Bean Gum, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Carrageenan, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Oxide, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Tryptophan, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Niacin, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite. Canned 1227 kcal/kg (104.295 kcal/per 85g can, 191.412 kcal/per 156g can)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hills Pet Nutrition Science Diet Savory Salmon Kitten Food 5.5oz!
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitten loves this wet food! As soon as I put it in a bowl he runs right to the scent. I trust this brand as it is recommended by my vet. The price is okay and there are lots of varieties to choose from.
I rescued a kitten who was very sick and not getting nutrients from lessor inferior product. I've switch all of our animals to this brand of food. Healthier more active animals with shinier coats. I feel great giving our pets high quality food.

Looking for your answer?