Hill's Ideal Balance Hill'sA Ideal BalanceTM Mature Adult Dog Food uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hill's Ideal Balance Mature Adult is a combination of natural ingredients and the power of advanced nutrition to create a pet food that provides the best of nature and the best of nutrition in one balanced package. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 4 lbs Directions: Up to 5 lbs: 3/8 - 1/2 cup per day 5-10 lbs: 2/3 - 1 cup per day 10-20 lbs: 1 1/4 - 1 2/3 cups per day 30-40 lbs: 2 - 2 2/3 cups per day 40-80 lbs: 3 1/4 - 4 1/2 cups per day 80-100 lbs: 3 3/4 - 5 1/3 cups per day Ingredients: Chicken, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Barley, Brewers Rice, Yellow Peas, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Vegetable & Fruit Blend (Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli), Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 24.8% Fat 16.1% Carbohydrate (NFE) 51.3% Crude Fiber 2.2% Calcium 2.2% Phosphorus 0.72% Sodium 0.39% Potassium 0.74% Magnesium 0.161% Vitamin C 258 mg/kg Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.51% Omega-6 Fatty Acids 3.74% see more...

• What is the average price of this product?1 Answers
  • How good is this product what ingredients does it have th...3 Answers
Denise B.
Review for: Hill'sA Ideal BalanceTM Mature Adult Dog Food more...
Since putting our dog on this food, she likes the Chicken and brown rice variety, she has lost the weight the vet wanted and has kept if off. She loves the flavor! It comes in a resealable bag thought we dump ours in a bin and it still stays fresh.
Stephanie L.
Port Orange, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs really enjoyed the Hill's ideal balance! They tend to be picky eaters when it comes to dry food, but they gobbled it right up. I was sent this as a brand promo in exchange for my honest review, and I'm always straight forward if it's good or not.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I used to purchase whatever dog food was on sale at the store for my dog. She was having skin itching and irritation so I decided to switch her food to something of higher quality. She has been on this food for a year and her skin issues have decreased. I purchase it at tractor supply for 13.99. I usually have to buy a bag once a month. She is 11 years old and enjoys the taste and texture of this food.
Andrea W.
My favorite dog food to purchase for my dogs. They absolutely love this food. It's very nice knowing that my dogs are getting all of the nutrients and vitamins, that they need, with this food. Our local humane society recommended we feed our dogs this, and I'm so glad we did.
Lisandra H.
I've always had really bad experiences with Hill's dog food. I went from from Science Diet to this and my dog didn't like it at all (mind you she was eating science diet since she was a puppy) the only food she likes is Wellness Core I highly suggest it.
Megan R.
This a really really good dog food. Any Hill's dog food, I have never had any problems with! it is absolutely my favorite dog food! I also love the Hill's cat food. I. an honestly say I have never had any problem with it!
Hannah D.
Dallas, TX
My dog loves this stuff
She's been eating it ever since she had bowel blockage about 5 years ago.
She acts like a puppy & yet she's 13 years old.
Excellent and cost efficient
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
This is a great, quality dog food. My 3 dogs all love it. It's cost effective and has quality ingredients. I feed it to all 3 dogs ranging in age from 4 - 14.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A great dog food for a great price! Your dog will get all the vitamins and minerals he needs to live a long and healthy life!
Shauna F.
Niagara Falls, NY
My dog LOVES this food so much! It has also helped him lose a bit of weight, probably because of the natural ingredients.
Melissa H.
Denver, CO
How good is this product what ingredients does it have that makes it so great
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
What is the average price of this product?

Walmart