BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Comprised of over 50 nutrients, Ideal Balance Large Breed Adult Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food provides a balanced diet for your canine. Specially formulated with Omega 3 and 6 to improve skin and coat. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Large Breed Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Chicken, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Barley, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein Concentrate, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Vegetable & Fruit Blend (Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli), Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 19.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.5% Moisture (max) 10.0% Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid* (Vitamin C) (min)85 mg/kg Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 500 ppm Glucosamine* (min) 200 ppm Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min) 0.5% Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min) 3.0% *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. see more...

• Does anyone have a problem with the price? Do you think i...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 4 year old golden retriever has eaten this food his entire life and has the most beautiful coat that we always receive compliments on. Goldens have sensitive skin/fur so this is important to me to maintain, in addition to his overall health and weight. My father in law is or veterinarian and recommended the food, and we buy it through Amazon subscription which makes it more affordable.
Hunter K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
My dog has been eating this for a long time and has no issue with it. It’s very hard to find so we order it off amazon. She goes crazy when we put the bowl down. We will always rebuy. She gets the chicken flavor!
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
I feed this to my Great Dane and my Golden/Lab mix. (We mix it with another brand of food that they love as well, but I've fed this to them on its own when we've run out of that, and they enjoy it.) I like the variety of ingredients and the natural additions. It's actually cheapest on Amazon with their Subscribe & Save 15% discount, and I can count on getting a bag when I need it every month.
Stephanie F.
If you want excellent dog food, that's not the most expensive, Ideal Balance by Hills is absolutely awesome! I use this for my King Shepherd/Alaskan Malamute. She absolutely loves it and has all natural, appropriate nutrients that will benefit her in the future! Please remember to always read the nutrition facts! The first 5 ingredients are always the most important. You don't want something that is mostly by-product and corn do you!?! Please take a chance and review this great food!
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
This is one of the most ideal dog foods for dogs that may have some food allergies, though we tried to salmon flavor our dogs weren't nearly as into it this has stood the test of time. Not only does my picky dog eat this up but all the others do as well and it's helped them maintain a healthy good weight as well.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
We feed our little senior girl sophie this brand and she loves it. We use the mature adult small breed little bites though because she has problems chewing. She used to be so picky with dry food but she loves this stuff just the way it is. Very healthy and nutritious and not full of all of the unnecessary crap most dog food companies throw in. I know with hills ideal balance that she is getting exactly what she needs.
Erika P.
My Great Dane eats this and he loves it! I've tried other foods but they all make his digestion bad. This food seems to work the best for him and he really enjoys it! One bag lasts 2 weeks for him! It is great! So it's about $15 a week to feed him!
Michelle N.
Johnson City, TN
We feed our dog, Gracie, Hills Ideal Balance dry dog food. It's so much more healthy than most dog food brands, and keeping our furbaby healthy is of utmost importance.
Erica s.
My dogs seem to like Hills however it makes there poop stink beyond belief. No problem with digestion like that it is grain free. Seems to have good protein and nutrition.
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
This is such an amazing brand! It is a little on the pricier side, but is so worth it because your dogs think it's delicious and it's good for them as well!
Sarah J.
Webster, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone have a problem with the price? Do you think it's too high?