BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Your dog will love starting the day when you serve him these Hill's Ideal Balance Breakfast Medleys with Country Chicken & Egg Dog Treats, which feature a savory flavor that will have him barking for more. The treats are specially formulated for adult and senior dogs, while the semimoist consistency makes them easy to chew. Features: Semimoist treats provide a satisfying consistency; chicken flavor appeals to your dog's cravings; ideal for adult and senior dogs Food Type: Treats Food Consistency: Semimoist Life Stage: Adult to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,456 kcals per kg; 38 kcals per treat Package Weight: 8 oz. Directions: 5 lbs.: 1 treat per day 10 lbs.: 1 treat per day 20 lbs.: 2 treats per day 40 lbs.: 3 treats per day 60 lbs.: 4 treats per day 80 lbs.: 4 treats per day 100 lbs.: 5 treats per day Feed as a snack as part of a healthy routine. These treats are a wonderful complement to Ideal Balance dry and canned foods. Treats should not be more than 10% of your dog's daily nutrition. For best quality, use within 3 weeks of opening. Ingredients: Chicken, Peas, Potatoes, Chicken Meal, Tapioca, Cane Molasses, Glycerin, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Natural Flavors, Dried Skim Milk, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols for Freshness Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 17.7% Fat 12.3% Carbohydrate (NFE) 51.1% Crude Fiber 1.4% Calcium 0.77% Phosphorus 0.48% Sodium 0.14% Potassium 0.50% Magnesium 0.07% see more...

Devon D.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are by far my dogs favorite treats! They are also not full of a bunch of ingredients that are not healthy. Definitely a great price for the value of treats that you're getting. We have bought this every time we have gone to petsmart for the last two years!
Kaitlyn  .
I haven't gotten this flavor yet for my beagle basset but I've tried a few different flavors. So far there hasn't been a flavor she hasn't liked. These treats are the perfect sizing and aren't too hard or too soft. I would recommend trying this brand!
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I haven't gotten this specific flavor but I have gotten this brand before. My dog loves these treats and they are so good for them. I also get this brands dog and cat food. I recommend and would buy again!!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
My dogs love these treats. if they could they would eat the whole bag at once. I really like this brand they have really good products. I'm pleased with the ingredients they use for there products.
Dan S.
Newton, NJ
My dog FREAKS for these. I can only give her one a day because she loves them so much. A note for owners of smaller dogs: while these aren't that large, if your dog inhales them like my 15-pound dog does, you may want to let them break it into pieces before eating.
Janelle M.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog LOOOOVES any treat from the Hill's Science brand. I think it has to do with the fact that they are natural so she tastes real chicken instead of a lot of artificial things that can be found in other brands dog treats.
Jeannie F.
My pup loves these! I usually have a couple different brands/flavors in her treat jar, and she has been ignoring every treat we offer except these! Guess I'll be heading to get more sooner than I thought!!
Alexis H.
My Minpin Shadow loves LOVES these treats and I love getting Hills Ideal Balance treats because they are healthy with no additives! great treats worth every cent!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
These are great! Probably her favorite treat as she eats them fast. I break them into pieces even though it is suitable for small dogs. Will repurchase
Annabel E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
In my household, we love Hills! My pup is picky and she loves these treats! It feels great to know I'm feeding her something healthy.
Alexis H.
Which flavor does your pup love?