BY HILL'S PET NUTRITION

Hills Ideal Balance Active Natural Chicken & Oats Recipe adult dog food provides natural ingredients perfectly balanced for a dog with playful energy. 22% Protein, 21% Fat - The perfectly balanced ratio for active dogs. Fresh chicken is the #1 Ingredient to assist with lean protein for strength & stamina. Features: No corn, wheat, or soy & no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Food Type: Dog Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Active Dogs Flavor: Chicken & Oats Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 3.5 lb (1.58 kg) Caution: Not recommended for: Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs age 7+ Feeding Instructions: 5 lb (2,3 kg) 3/8 cup (40 g) - 1/2 cup (55 g) 10 lb (4,5 kg) 2/3 cup (70 g) - 7/8 cup (90 g) 20 lb (9,1 kg) 1 1/4 cups (130 g) - 1 1/2 cups (160 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 cups (210 g) - 2 2/3 cups (280 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 2 2/3 cups (280 g) - 3 2/3 cups (385 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 3 1/4 cups (340 g) - 4 1/2 cups (475 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 3 3/4 cups (395 g) - 5 1/4 cups (550 g) Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Pea Protein Concentrate, Dried Egg Product, Chicken Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable & fruit blend (Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli), Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene, Natural Flavors Guarantee see more...

Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
My dog loves #Hill's Ideal Balance Active Dog Food. I started buying this product after my brother recommended it to me. It has real chicken and oats in the food which is healthy for my dog Buck. I am very happy with it and would recommend that older pet owners buy it.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the best dog food to keep my baby (my dog) as healthy as possible for as long as possible. He enjoys the taste of it and I consider it a great value for the benefits to his health.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
One of the better dog foods available out there, with a brand that aims to put the best ingredients in the food for dogs and cats. My really picky dog loves it which is a surprise because he mostly loves only the food we eat but he doesn't get that.
Lyssa D.
My dog is extremely active as am I and it took me a while to find a food that benefited our lifestyle. This one took the cake! He loves it and I do too!
Sarah Cate L.
Guyton, GA
I couldn't get my dog to eat and then I found this food! She loves it and it has helped her get back to a healthy weight!
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog didnt seem to get sick from this food, but she did not like it.. it was almost impossible to get het to eat it !
Ricky B.
Really good and healthy dog food fr the dogs. Keep the dog balanced and having a great nutrition throughout the day.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Great food at a good price. Had the right nutritional values I looked for in my dogs food he gobbled it down
Karen A.
Muldoon , TX
I feed this to my Papillions, they have done really well on it and just stay looking and feeling beautiful.