Hills Bros White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino 16 Oz Plastic Container uploaded by Tiffany T.Hills Bros White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino 16 Oz Plastic Container uploaded by Kaitlyn P.Hills Bros White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino 16 Oz Plastic Container uploaded by Savannah M.

BY HILLS BROS

Hills Bros. White Chocolate Caramel Cappuccino Drink Mix: Treat yourself to rich coffeehouse flavor Warm up with a frothy cup Chill with an ice-blended cappuccino see more...

• do you mix this with water or milk? is there a difference if you ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
So glad I picked this up! It has amazing flavor & is a great way to start the day! The white chocolate caramel tastes amazing topped with whipped cream & caramel sauce. It's very easy to make, I add three tablespoons to my coffee mug and fill it with water from my Keurig, and it takes only seconds to be done. I'm going to enjoy this all fall & winter long.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Anything by this brand I love but my favorite is this one! It's so creamy and delicious l! Taste exactly like it's supposed too and gives me that extra boost coffee does. I love it! It's price is great and value is as well. I'd recommend!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
I purchased this at the dollar tree. Thought, hey if it isn't good, I didn't waste that much. however, it's delicious. It is rich, smooth, and creamy. I taste white chocolate and caramel. I use milk instead of water. it says to use 3 tablespoons, but it was too sweet for me so I only use 1.5 tablespoons per 8 ounces milk. I love this stuff. Perfect for a cold day. More flavorful than hot chocolate and tastes like coffee stands.
M A.
I don't really like coffee but this is so so good!! To me it's more like a hot chocolate than coffee so coffee fans may not care for it as much but it definitely gives me the caffeine boost from coffee without the yucky taste I love it will buy again
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
This mixed very well for powder, it is so yummy, everyone needs a little pick me up, what better way then with white chocolate carmel cappuccino yum, and smells so yummy
Michelle B.
Dunbar, NE
I love to make a fresh cup of Hills Bro White Chocolate Carmel at night while I read a good book. If you have a coffee or sweet craving try a cup yourself.
Beth M.
Absolutely my favorite brand of coffee! I just have to heat up some water and add three tablespoons into a mug than mix together! Super easy and flavorful!
Abby M.
As far as taste goes I wish it was stronger. I put it in my coffee and I can't taste any of the flavors but it still worked pretty well over all.
Daniel C.
El Cajon, CA
I tried this few times. For a powder drink mix, this is pretty good. Not usually one for powder drinks but this has me rethinking
Amy C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Makes a nice after dinner drink. Sweet and delicious. Very smooth texture. Would definitely buy this again.
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
do you mix this with water or milk? is there a difference if you try skim milk?