Hills Bros.® Perfect Balance 1/2 Caffeine Premium Coffee Single Serve Cups 12 ct Box

BY HILLS BROS

No Fancy Flavors. Just Great Coffee. For generations, Hills Bros. has delivered the simple, honest tradition of a great cup of coffee to America's coffee drinkers. Now Hills Bros. offers an array of premium coffees, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans and specially blended for single serve brewing systems. Trust the taste. Share the tradition. Hills Bros. Coffee. see more...

lisa c.
Fresno, CA
This coffee is very good not too strong and not weak love the smooth taste has a good taste
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
I love that this coffee comes in the single serve cups! Great for those busy mornings!
Jordan K.
We use this in the office. It's good for the price but leaves a bitter after taste b
Jonquil D.
Philadelphia, PA
Not a fan of this coffee it does nothing for me at all I'll stick to keurig brands
Jamie A.
The bold taste of this coffee is definitely enough to wake you up in the morning.
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
I'm a huge coffee lover and this is one of my top choices as far as k-cups!
Sharon O.
Every nice and taste smooth and tasty, very affordable to coffee lovers....
Jessica B.
Edmonton, Alberta, AB
Honestly, I didn't intend to buy a half-decaf keurig pod - but I didn't notice until I had drank it all, so the taste is on par with "full caffeine" coffee! This is a good "pick me up" blend. Would buy again.
Jasmine E.
Kahului, HI
SO delicious and worked perfectly with my Keurig machine. It is the same price as all K cups, so that wasn't a deciding factor, but I did like the quality.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, ON
Great tasting coffee! Love the single serving for when I'm in a rush and I don't have to purchase my caffeine!
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix??