Hills Bros.® Perfect Balance 1/2 Caffeine Premium Coffee Single Serve Cups 12 ct Box

No Fancy Flavors. Just Great Coffee. For generations, Hills Bros. has delivered the simple, honest tradition of a great cup of coffee to America's coffee drinkers. Now Hills Bros. offers an array of premium coffees, made with 100% Arabica coffee beans and specially blended for single serve brewing systems. Trust the taste. Share the tradition. Hills Bros. Coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Our work has the keurig and for those early shifts I need a pick me up its great to have some small containers to make coffee. I personally am more of a lover of flavored coffees but I did try this out when on sale. Its mediocre. I found it a little bitter and needed extra cream and sugar to make it tolerable. Great for when in pinch but they make so many flavored kind I reach for those.
Olivia V.
I've been percolating coffee for 30+ years. To me, there is nothing like a percolator for a really good, HOT cup of coffee. However, even though I only drank two cups per day, if I missed my morning java, I would get one of those 'caffeine headaches;' not very pleasant. So, about 10 years ago, I started mixing equal parts of regular and decaffeinated coffee, thus solving my problem; I could still get a little caffeine boost without the withdrawal. Then we got a Keurig at work, and while I really liked the convenience, I didn't want to go back to 100% caffeineated coffee. I tried two different decaf K-Cup flavors and they were terrible. Then I heard about Half-Caff. It's delicious; a perfect blend of caffeine & decaf, and dare I say, just as good as my percolated coffee, which I never imagined. Actually, I have to say its better because of the convenience. In short, because of Half-Caff, I bought a Keurig for my house, and Half-Caff is the only flavor K-Cup I use (I don't like flavored coffee) Highly recommended! Well, gotta go have my coffee now...
Ron W.
Tacoma, WA
This is great for when i want to get some sleep but want a great tasting cup of coffee in the evening it doesn't have to much caffiene to keep me up the taste is great and the price is very reasonable
Amber F.
This brand was okay but I felt it was not nearly as good as donut house or Starbucks. With that being said it is a good coffee for the winter if you like a deep caffeine taste!
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
Hills Bros is not usually my go to coffee, but they had it on sale so I decided I would try it and to my surprise it isn't bad. I would definitely use it in a pinch.
Sherie T.
Mount Vernon, MO
It's hard to find a coffee that my husband and I agree on. This one is one of the best we've found. It's a little strong for my liking but not at all bitter.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
So nice and convenient!!! I like to keep some in my car so I always have extra creamer. Just keep it away from your kids or they might drink it like mine do.
Linda R.
Aurora , IL
I am a coffee lover and I did enjoy the taste. The price was about the same as other brands. But I do see coupons for this brand which is a plus
Emily M.
Bluffton, SC
Hilss Bros. is great coffee! It isn't super acidic and I love that they have the 1/2 caffeine option. It is so tasty!
Charlotte C.
Belleville, NJ
It was one of my favorite k-cup brands. The taste is balanced and the price is good. I will order this brand again!
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix??