BeveragesCoffee & TeaHills Bros
Hills bros Original Mild Ground Coffee

Hills bros® Original Mild Ground Coffee

When Austin and Reuben Hills opened for business in San Francisco’s Bay City Market, the aroma of roasting coffee drew patrons from every neighborhood. With an unwavering commitment to quality, Hills Bros.® coffee grew to a national favorite. Today, Hills Bros.® Original Blend delivers rich, smooth flavor, cup-after-cup, a true taste of San Francisco.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hills bros® Original Mild Ground Coffee!
Kayla Y.
Hurley, WI
I love this coffee. It is very bold and strong. It's not too bitter or anything. I like it best super hot!
Jennifer D.
Hager hill, KY
Good coffee overall I is kinda strong though. I make it in my keurig with 10 oz of water instead of just 8 oz
Criselle T.
Corona, CA
Great coffee! The smell wakes me up in the morning. Midday and it keeps me going. Definitely a must buy!
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I love coffee but this one has a very nice aroma and taste. Is kind of expensive for a coffee
missy T.
Mild, smooth and perfection. My family and I enjoy the taste of Hills Bros Coffee. As the primary shopper I find the value to be great. The packaging is nice and this product is affordable. I will recommend to my friends and family and will purchase Hills Bros Original Mild Ground Coffee again!
Ana S.
I'm not a coffee person, but once in a great while I like drink it with sweet bread on the side. This coffee smells so good. My grandmother loves it. I've bought this for years now.
Crystal B.
Hanford, CA
It was okay, I prefer Folgers because it has a better taste! Hills Bros would be my second choice thought for sure!
Tascha C.
Hanna City, IL
One of the brands I watch to go on sale, very picky with coffee so when one I like is on sale I grab it up. Very mild non acidic works well in my french press
Aurora G.
Concord, CA
Best coffee ever. Can't go wrong with this brand. It's my go to coffee every morning.
Amanda L.
Love this coffee I drink it every time i think to buy it along with my creamer and taste great

Looking for your answer?