BY HILLS BROS

The classic Hills Bros.® Original Blend gently roasted to be smooth, delicious and light. see more...

• I'm a coffee lover, I've never had this kind , mild coffee ten...1 Answers
Trudy L.
Falkville, AL
Love Hills Bros. coffee. It's my favorite! It has a great rich flavor. I buy it for home and work. It is a great value.
Stef J.
Crescent , PA
My mom is a big fan of mild coffees, however, I like a bigger bolder flavor. I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor of this mild roast. It's great for days when I'm not looking for my bigger flavors. I recommend it definitely, but would give it a 4/5. While the taste is great, it's not my favorite mild coffee that I've tried!
Doug P.
Brookfield, Ct
Not my go to but a good coffee. I wish they made it in Kcups because I would use it more often. Good flavor. I can not always get it at my local store. Not too bitter, but not memorable. I find its better when someone else makes it because I have no coffee making game
Jytisha S.
Kalamazoo , MI
Nice smooth roast lovely taste. It helps me when i need the extra kick in the morning. Iys the best compared to all the reat the packaging is nice it has beautiful bold colors that catch your eyes. It is very affordable. I would recommened this brand to everyone i come in contact with.
Shannon L.
While looking for a good general choice in coffee I found this brand. Its reliability consistent on flavor and texture of the grounds. Most people I have served it to seem to like it a lot. i would for sure purchase again
Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
I really enjoyed this coffee. it was my first time trying this particular brand. it is very tasty and had a nice flavor. I would definitely consider re purchasing this brand of coffee in the near future. I would also definitely recommend this.
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Pretty good standard blend of coffee. Been using this product on and off for over 30 years. This blend is smooth tasting and has a rich aroma. It's my general go to brand.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
We buy this occasionally my mom and I love it.. I always make iced coffee with mine . it don't have a bitter taste Iike some coffee's do its mild and delicious
Rachel L.
Hill Bros. Original Blend has a nice smooth taste. I didn't notice a bad after taste, no bitterness. It smells amazing! It's not to strong, it's just right.
Kristina M.
This coffee is good for someone with reflux, I have it and I never have a problem with any with this product. It tastes great and is never bitter.
MARQUITA J.
I'm a coffee lover, I've never had this kind , mild coffee tends to not have a lot of flavor, does this have good favor?