BY HILLS BROS

Hills Bros.® coffee delivers consistently great flavor cup-after-cup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN
I prefer the flavor and aroma of Hills Bros when comparing mid-priced ground coffee. It has a mild flavor and a good aroma. It isn't bitter, and it doesn't have an odd taste that I've noticed with another mid-priced brand. The canister is still large too. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't decreased the can size while leaving the price the same. Others did that, and I noticed. They didn't fool me! I prefer Hills Bros when it comes to flavor, aroma, and price. It's an all-around good mid-priced coffee, and I'm giving it four out of five stars.
Kelsey l.
Kelsey l.
Winfield, MO
I got the single serve of this coffee as a free sample thanks to influenster. They packaging was very nice. I am a first time customer for the single serve recyclable kcups. I would recommend this to others. The flavor was a little strong for me though.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Not my favorite coffee. I feel like it doesn't give me that kick I need in the morning to get started. I much prefer folger's or Starbucks. But it's not bad at all. You just need to put a bit more effort into making a good cup, invest in a nice creamer
Lyndsey A.
Lyndsey A.
My mother was the one to actually try this! She said for keurig coffee, she thought it was pretty good. She normally likes a light roast, so the medium roast was a bit much to her. She LOVED the fact that it was 100% compostable though.
danielle l.
danielle l.
austell, GA
I am not much of a coffee drinker but I did think it was a decent coffee my mom would love this coffee I am defiantly going to recommend this to her ! It tastes pretty good ! I was surprised ! I will recommend this to some friends !!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Palm Harbor, FL
Great coffee; I enjoy the taste. I usually set this in my coffee maker with the timer so I can have coffee first thing when I wake up. I have not tried to cold brew with this coffee, but I would be interested in doing so.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Columbus, OH
I only give it 1 stars because I can't give lower. This coffee smells burnt right out of the can and taste horrid. I'm generally not too picky about my coffee but I'd rather eat dirt than drink this swill. Stay away!
Randa F.
Randa F.
The smell of this coffee reminds me of my childhood. It smells like home and happy memories. It gives just enough of a kickstart in the morning but not to the point where you are too wired to do anything productive.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
Ahhhh i absolutely love this coffee!!! It has such a smooth and mellow but strong taste that perfectly suits my taste buds. The grinds are perfect. The right size and they don't get stuck in my coffee maker!!
Layla A.
Layla A.
This coffee has a tremendous flavor! It tastes so great with my morning bagel & I'm glad I got this sample from my influenster team! It isn't expensive at all and has a great look to it for sure thank you !!
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix??
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I am wondering how this original blend tastes? Has anyone tried this. I'm generally a huge fan of Hills Bros. Thanks!
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the cappuccino mix?