BY HILLS BROS #45 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Hills Bros.® coffee delivers consistently great flavor cup-after-cup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Lowell, IN
I prefer the flavor and aroma of Hills Bros when comparing mid-priced ground coffee. It has a mild flavor and a good aroma. It isn't bitter, and it doesn't have an odd taste that I've noticed with another mid-priced brand. The canister is still large too. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't decreased the can size while leaving the price the same. Others did that, and I noticed. They didn't fool me! I prefer Hills Bros when it comes to flavor, aroma, and price. It's an all-around good mid-priced coffee, and I'm giving it four out of five stars.
Dena K.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
On facebook they have this post going around that say's the coffee bean is my birthstone... well. The size of this canister makes for a happy girl. Will it last probably not but it will definitely help. I'm a dark roast kinda girl but there are days when that is to much. So this medium roast turns out to be just as good. A must try. High yield and 30.5 oz well that's a great combo!
RENA R.
RENA R.
Fort Collins
I love coffee, but I'm not normally faithful to any specific brand. My husband had a coupon for Hills Brothers coffee. I tried the morning roast and I love it. The smell is great and it stands up to any flavor or amount of creamer I add. I have continued to buy this coffee even without a coupon. I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
F you like your coffee a lil stronger, try their 100% colombian dark roast..if you're drinking maxwell house, foldgers, 8 0 clock, chock full of whatever, donut house coffee and Dennys please give this a try..if you don't like it , send me the bill,seriously..if you like it do me a favor and leave some feedback. Thank
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
I have tried many different coffees over the last couple of years since we drink coffee at least twice a day. I do tend to like the whole beans better because the brew is fresh, but I really like this coffee. I may have to try the beans, but this may be my new favorite. I'm always searching for new coffees to try.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
If you are a huge coffee person, this might not be for you. for the price and for an everyday cheaper coffee, this works perfect. the smell is great and works for me for a college student heading to class in the morning. for the price, compared to other brands, what more can you expect?
Tara D.
Tara D.
Walton, NY
It's ok coffee nothing really special or all that exciting about it. Isn't super strong or flavorful. I do like that it is less expensive than other brands but it isn't my first choice. I will drink it but would rather have other kinds first. It is a good alternative for saving money.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Richardson , Texas
Good quality, tastes alright and pretty strong but I don't know if it's good enough for FIVE stars. I tried it once but haven't repurchased. Not crazy expensive but I don't like spending much on coffee. Not bad, not mind blowing either. bottom line: I would recommend it
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
Waukesha, WI
Best coffee ever. I love this brand very much. I recommend this product to everyday. The flavor is amazing. No need for improvement it taste just right. The value is great. I buy it all the time. I recommend this product to everyone everyone should at least try it.
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
For an original blend it is exactly what I would expect it to be. but for the price of only 4.99 it isn't terrible. I am not a foldgers fan so I would not have a problem with this every once and a while. I would buy again and suggest to others to at least try it
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix??
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I am wondering how this original blend tastes? Has anyone tried this. I'm generally a huge fan of Hills Bros. Thanks!
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the cappuccino mix?