Hills Bros.® Original Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee

Hills Bros.® coffee delivers consistently great flavor cup-after-cup.

Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix??
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?
Start your review of Hills Bros.® Original Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqui L.
Park Ridge, IL
Nothing great or horrible about this product. Worth the price if it's on sale. Taste better than folgers. Packaging is sturday.
Whitney R.
Best medium blend coffee I've had in a very long time. Not too bitter, and does the job (caffeinate). Don't think I will be purchasing another brand of coffee.
Samantha E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love this coffee! A nice medium roast that is perfect for an every morning brew. There's no burnt aftertaste either!
Patricia B.
Hills Bros. Coffee is one of the best coffees out there. We've tried many and still go back to Hills Bros. It seems silly to say, but, this coffee actually tastes like coffee not like cardboard. We love it.
Pam M.
Saint Ann, MO
This coffee has a great full flavor. I enjoy this in the morning as it really sets the tone for the day! Rich and flavorful and it smells amazing while brewing!
Ken M.
This is my morning coffee I set the alarm and wake up to the smell and then the great flavor !!!!
angelita B.
Edinburg, TX
Hills Bros medium roast coffee is a great coffee, if you're looking for a rich, Smokey flavor without the bitter taste. Great value of a coffee. It comes in a very aesthetically pleasing container. I would buy this coffee over any other coffee.
Leann T.
Hoquiam, WA
Great coffee and very cost effective for making large amounts of coffee at work. People like the coffee and so do I.
Layla A.
Conway, South Carolina
This coffee has a tremendous flavor! It tastes so great with my morning bagel & I'm glad I got this sample from my influenster team! It isn't expensive at all and has a great look to it for sure thank you !!
Jayme M.
East Troy, WI
We love hills brothers coffee in our house, but don't like the high yield. It is often on sale but we will pay more for the original blend.