BY HILLS BROS

When Austin and Reuben Hills opened for business in San Francisco’s Bay City Market, the aroma of roasting coffee drew patrons from every neighborhood. With an unwavering commitment to quality, Hills Bros.® coffee grew to a national favorite. Today, Hills Bros.® Original Blend delivers rich, smooth flavor, cup-after-cup, a true taste of San Francisco. see more...

Buy on Walmart
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
I found this coffee when my local store was out of my regular brand. I usually like to stick with what I know and like when it comes to my coffee but I was pleasantly surprised with Hills Bros. As the coffee brewed it smelled amazing and had a lovely flavor. I will be repurchasing this coffee.
casey h.
Fort Thomas, KY
This is the perfect morning coffee. Perfectly roasted and caffeinated. I mix this with my girl scout cookie creamer and I'm set for the day. Great coffee for the price and much more affordable than buying coffee from a shop every morning.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Rich aroma, very nutty coffee taste. Makes me wake right up when I drink it. I also love the flavor of this brew. Morning roasts are typically light roasts and this one is pretty bold for a breakfast type blend. Highly recommend and would purchase again!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
I liked the coffee and thought that it had a good taste and a great aroma. The packaging is very convienient and versatile. It is a great buy and very affordable. I like it better than some but not better than all. I would buy it again and would recommend trying it for yourself.
Rica G.
Gentry, AR
This coffee been in the market for so long and still we this brand, the price is inexpensive it reminds me in farm. A lot farmers usebthis coffee and have a unique good flavor and they just need to keep this product in the market because now a a days some young kids don't know this product. And I really love tjis coffeee
Kamilah S.
Gadsden, AL
I was gifted a bag of this coffee and never considered using it before. However, it is very tasty with a robust flavor to it. The packing is simple and easy to read and my expectations were exceeded.
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn , NY
Taste really good, although I'm more like a French Vanilla girl. My only problem was price, I bought a big can, and I just wish the price was a little bit better.
Jennifer C.
Elyria , OH
When i get a coupon i like to get this coffee. I am excited that they will be making K-cups soon. It is smooth and rich at the same time.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
Without my morning coffee the world should never speak to me...lol...I love this coffee always a pot brewing first thing in the morning
Danielle L.
This coffee is just ok. it's not my preferred coffee. not very strong and gives me heartburn. I prefer a stronger coffee.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?