BeveragesHot ChocolateHills Bros
Hills Bros Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa

Hills Bros.® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa

Enjoy the smooth, chocolaty indulgence of Hills Bros.® Hot Cocoa. Crafted with real sugar and European milk chocolate, Hills Bros.® Hot Cocoa is perfectly blended to brew a treat you can call your own.

Other product attributes:

• 12 cups of hot cocoa per box
  • Less than 100 calories
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • No trans fat
  • Gluten free

Charity partnership:

Hills Bros.® Hot Cocoa intends to make a difference by fighting poverty and keeping people warm in communities where its consumers and business partners live and work. For every box of Hills Bros. Hot Cocoa purchased, Hills Bros. will donate a pair of cozy socks to a person in need.  Hills Bros. Hot Cocoa has committed to donate at least 100,000 pairs of socks through 2017.

Coco, the animated sock puppet is the Hills Bros. Hot Cocoa brand ambassador. Images below.

I got this in my Twinkle box but I don't have a Keurig. So how can I try it?
Can you make this without a Keurig?
I love hot cocoa, but I like it with milk. How would this compare to using water instead of milk?
Start your review of Hills Bros.® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa!
How would you rate this product?
Kat L.
Northridge, CA
I received a sample of this in my twinkle voxbox, and I have to say - not a fan. I am a HUGE fan of hot cocoa, and normally like K-cup hot cocoa, so I was very excited to receive this. Unfortunately, it tasted really watered down, more like chocolate tinged water than actual hot cocoa. I followed the instructions and set my Keurig to a smaller cup size, but that made no difference. I ended up stirring in a spoonful of regular hot cocoa mix and a splash of milk, to make it taste more chocolately. So while I appreciate getting the chance to sample this, I will not be purchasing.
Asia G.
West Palm Bch, FL
So delicious! It taste like I'm eating my favorite Hershey chocolate bar. I was expecting a bland chocolate mix that doesn't even taste like chocolate but kind of wishes that it does. Pleasantly surprised at how rich and flavorful the chocolate was. I definitely recommend this or the dark chocolate one. A must try!
Kennedy N.
This hot chocolate is amazing! It doesn't taste like the typical Keurig hot chocolates that come with the system. They also don't get more watered down the bigger the cup you put in them. The flavor is great, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ashley D.
Moncks Corner, SC
The k cups were so simple to use in my Keurig! However, I am not a huge fan of hot chocolate made with water. I always make mine with milk. Hill Bros Hot Cocoa does have a good chocolatey flavor to it, and I would definitely use these to make hot chocolate if I run out of milk!
Cherie B.
Norwich, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hills Bros.® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa uploaded by Cherie B.
This hot chocolate is delicious it tastes so good and is indulgent. I love the flavor it tastes like real cocoa!
Elaine L.
I live for K-Cups. They're so convenient and making drinks in the morning is so effortless. The box comes with 2 flavors: milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I don't prefer dark chocolate so I only tried the milk chocolate. The box suggests you fill your Keurig to the 6 oz point for the maximum flavor. I did just that and I added a little milk so it's not as hot. Flavor: it tastes like any other instant hot chocolate I've tried. It tastes exactly like the Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa Mix.
Ashley G.
Myerstown, PA
The K-cups were super simple to use. I don't own a keurig machine but my job has one in the office, i just popped this in, pulled the lid down and started brewing. I tried the milk chocolate first I was pleasantly surprised that it was already sweetened, but if you must you could add a tablespoon more for more sweetness. Both this and the dark chocolate were tasty. The packaging mentioned that if one wanted a richer chocolate taste then pressing the 6 oz. option on the Keurig which I didn't do but wish I had tried. Overall pretty tasty, easy, and fast way to have a hot winter classic.
Aly M.
Hills Bros.® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa uploaded by Aly M.
It was hard to pick between the Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate, so we shared! They were both delicious, but the milk chocolate was slightly too sweet. However, I would buy this. It's a good cup of hot cocoa, especially if you add some coconut milk.
Melissa A.
This is the best hot chocolate for the keurig machine. I have tried so many. This one is not too sweet and it tastes homemade. I got this for free in exchange for an honest review.
Rachel N.
Spokane, WA
The convenience was great, but I am maybe spoiled by the cocoa that I make at home! The flavor of both the milk chocolate and the dark chocolate k-cup I tried was good. However, I thought it was a little watery, and I missed the creaminess and the super-chocolate flavor of hand-mixed cocoas!