BY HILLS BROS

The original hills brothers, austin & reuben, set out to create the finest coffee in the world. Discriminating coffee drinkers have savored the result ever since. see more...

Elizabeth S.
Green Bay, WI
If you want something better you will have to pay more money. For the low price, it's a pretty good tasting coffee, with a unique flavor that is consistently good. I first discovered this coffee at work and it was the only coffee the boss ever wanted. I asked him why this brand, and he said this was his favorite, and we could bring in our own coffee of different kinds if we want to, and we did. We brought in Folgers, Maxwell House, Yuban, and a few others. They were all pretty good, however this coffee is also good, and we all ended up liking this coffee better.
Stephanie G.
Lawton, OK
I love coffee I love everything about it the smell the taste the Roma this coffee is great because I can set my coffee pot on timer and it helps me wake me up in the morning there's nothing better than getting up to the fresh smell of coffee in knowing that your day is going to go well I'd recommend this to everybody I know it's a very strong coffee for me and I love it
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
We love this stuff! It makes the creamest, most delicious iced coffee ever. My husband loves it and making them at home saves us money. Just a few ice cubes, milk and two tablespoons in the blender and you have a deliciois treat. Ive never tried it hot but I would imagine that the results is just as yummy.
Laura F.
Gastonia, NC
I honestly think that it was not the best but it was drinkable the best of the best way of the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way to get the hang of it and it was the best thing to say I have a great way to get the hang
Jessica S.
Moore Haven, FL
I need some strong coffee being a mother of 2. I love this cooler it keeps me going on some rough and rowdy days I face being a stay at home mom and full time college student. Highly recommended!!!
Brandy B.
Gurnee, IL
Very rich bold flavor but also very smooth. I really enjoyed this dark roast. I like my coffee to have a kick but then be very smooth and this blend contained both of those. I used a flavored creamer and it was great. I would highly recommend this blend!
Vanessa W.
Stockton, CA
I have purchased the Hills Bros Ground Dark Satin Arabica Coffee in the past, before I purchased my Kurrig. This coffee is exactly stated: Dark satin. It's a nice dark taste but does leave a little bitter flavor at the end. I'd recommend this coffee.
Elizabeth S.
Ballwin, MO
A little too bold for my liking. I received a free sample of this coffee and liked it, so I decided to buy it. The pot was brewed and the first cup tasted fine, but after that I felt that it was too bold for my taste buds.
Jeremy I.
Chalmette, LA
This is a fantastic coffee. I buy it all the time because it tastes great especially if youadd creamer to it. I really suggest if you want oet a fresh start in the morning then try this coffee.
Katie F.
Johnsonville, SC
I love Hills Bros coffee! I like strong coffee and this is perfect for me! I enjoy this coffee black or with cream and sugar. It is not very expensive either!