4 colors available

BY HILLS BROS

Hills Bros: French Vanilla Cappuccino Drink Mix, 16 Oz: Fast and tasty Model # 1840091338 see more...

• What do you drink this with? 4 Answers
  • Can it be added to warm milk or a cold milkshake? would it tastes a...2 Answers
  • What does this taste like?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
When I first started drinking cappaccino, it was gas station. Well before it became the super drink stop. I would get French Vanilla. Then tasting this and international coffee version I could make at home but actually better.

Great for an infant cup of cappuccino!

Except your watching the calories if so stick to a cup of black coffee ( if you need the caffeine). Trust me you will learn to adjust. Then become a coffee snob or connersiour
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
This is a great product if you like your coffee on the sweeter side. What's great is it's very buildable so if you don't like it too sweet it won't ruin your coffee. I'm obsessed with Starbucks coffee and this powder mix helps me get my coffee somewhat close to tasting like Starbucks. This product is also affordable considering how well it amps up your coffee!
Teandra J. R.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Great when you need quick boost for the morning. Not heavy or strong. Light flavor of vanilla, doesn't overwhelmingly smell or taste like coffee or cappuccino. I'm used to buying specific brands when I actually do buy coffee but I wouldn't dismiss buying this one again.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Dryden, Virginia
Love love love this stuff. Sometimes you just want something a little different than coffee. Taste great and is super easy to make. Thumbs up!!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
If you can't get to Starbucks for a cappuccino, this is a great substitute. It's great tasting and very inexpensive.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Fresno,Ca
I Iike French vanilla cappuccino because it gives the coffee a taste like vanilla
Codi C.
Codi C.
Wausau, WI
So YUMMY!
it's instant which is great! I make it at work all the time. I just heat water in the microwave and stir in the creamy goodness. It's frothy, rich with out being to over the top. I love sitting g down and sipping on this on a cool morning. I have tried many different cappuccinos and this is by far my favorite.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Rockport, TX
Literally, if you're ever on a rush to go somewhere but definitely cannot leave the house without your coffee, I recommend this. It's quick and easy and it tastes really good, honestly. You can drink it as your normal yet, delightful cup of coffee or blend it up to make a delicious smoothie. I really love to drink this.
Lesley L.
Lesley L.
Dover, DE
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of k-cup cappuccino because it never is creamy like that from Wawa (East Coast convenience store) or from a coffee chain like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. I was VERY surprised that the k-up variety of Hills Brother Cappuccino, as long as it is brewed with the smallest water setting, is delightful. I am on my second cup and plan to take some into work! It is nice to have something around the house other than coffee and tea. I am looking forward to trying all the flavors! I received this as a sample in my #treatvoxbox and am very glad that I did.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Columbia, IL
I definitely enjoy these K Cups, easy to use and a lot cheaper than Starbucks! These are full of flavor, only down side is its only for 6oz vs 8oz. I first tried these at my grandparents and got a sample from #treatvoxbox! I like the French Vanilla, but absolutely LOVE the salter caramel! Enjoy #cozycapp
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
What do you drink this with?
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What does this taste like?
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Foodie Expert
Can it be added to warm milk or a cold milkshake? would it tastes as great as it would in a hot coffee?
tabetha T.