BY HILLS BROS

Hills Bros: French Vanilla Cappuccino Drink Mix, 16 Oz: Fast and tasty Model # 1840091338 see more...

Lesley L.
Dover, DE
I am not a fan of k-cup cappuccino because it never is creamy like that from Wawa (East Coast convenience store) or from a coffee chain like Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. I was VERY surprised that the k-up variety of Hills Brother Cappuccino, as long as it is brewed with the smallest water setting, is delightful. I am on my second cup and plan to take some into work! It is nice to have something around the house other than coffee and tea. I am looking forward to trying all the flavors! I received this as a sample in my #treatvoxbox and am very glad that I did.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I absolutely love this stuff, my old boss got me hooked on it, my boyfriend who isn;t a big coffee drinker even loves it.  To date, this is the only flavor I've tried but I've been checking out some of the others.  It is also reasonably priced and better yet they even include coupons in the containers sometimes!
Tori N.
Columbia, IL
I definitely enjoy these K Cups, easy to use and a lot cheaper than Starbucks! These are full of flavor, only down side is its only for 6oz vs 8oz. I first tried these at my grandparents and got a sample from #treatvoxbox! I like the French Vanilla, but absolutely LOVE the salter caramel! Enjoy #cozycapp
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
When I first started drinking cappaccino, it was gas station. Well before it became the super drink stop. I would get French Vanilla. Then tasting this and international coffee version I could make at home but actually better.

Great for an infant cup of cappuccino!

Except your watching the calories if so stick to a cup of black coffee ( if you need the caffeine). Trust me you will learn to adjust. Then become a coffee snob or connersiour
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
This is a great product if you like your coffee on the sweeter side. What's great is it's very buildable so if you don't like it too sweet it won't ruin your coffee. I'm obsessed with Starbucks coffee and this powder mix helps me get my coffee somewhat close to tasting like Starbucks. This product is also affordable considering how well it amps up your coffee!
Chasity A.
Florence, MS
First of all, French vanilla is my all time fav!! I had never tried this brand until getting it in my box. I don't have a keurig at home, but we have one at work and every time I make something in there it tastes stale and yucky, so I was sketchy. I tried this flavor in there, and I am hooked!! So excited that I now have a coffee that I can enjoy at work!
Ashley A.
Leesburg, VA
Having never had a cappuccino before, I purchased this on a whim and was not disappointed. Just heat up water till it boils, add about three tablespoons (I just use a regular spoon) and toss in three large heaps of powder into a coffee mug. After water is boiling, pour carefully into your mug and mix the water and powder. You may not get that frothy goodness, but tastes delicious none the less. Highly recommend if you've never had cappuccino before or looking for a different brand.
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Great when you need quick boost for the morning. Not heavy or strong. Light flavor of vanilla, doesn't overwhelmingly smell or taste like coffee or cappuccino. I'm used to buying specific brands when I actually do buy coffee but I wouldn't dismiss buying this one again.
jessica M.
Received this free in my voxbox to try. it fit in my keurig amd have to say this vanillia is one of my favorites this has great flavor i am a fan and have purchased more of this since trying no need to run to the other shopp every morning before work this does the job !
Stacy C.
It was ok!!!!! I don't think it was sweet enough for me though I added marshmallows to help with that!!!! It didn't really get me in the mood to go out and buy it right away!! I like the packaging though it did make me a lil excited to try it!!! I will more then likely not buy it!!!
Jenny D.
What do you drink this with?
Kelly F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
What does this taste like?
tabetha T.
How does this taste
Elizabeth C.
Can it be added to warm milk or a cold milkshake? would it tastes as great as it would in a hot coffee?