BY HILLS BROS

The original hills brothers, austin & reuben, set out to create the finest coffee in the world. Discriminating coffee drinkers have savored the result ever since. A rich, bold blend darkly roasted to intrigue and delight discriminating coffee drinkers. see more...

Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Absolutely delicious. I'm very picky when it comes to my coffee. I tend to stick woth Pete's and Folgers and buy the differnt flavors of hills bros coffee to mix in with the other coffee to add a bit of flavor. Was recommend to give this one a try and I love it!! I think it'll be my new all time buy!
Stephanie B.
I love coffee of all kinds, and Hills Bros makes for a great cup! It's on the affordable side and it tastes great! It goes great paired with their cappuccino powder for a delicious coffee drink. I'll definitely be buying this again soon!
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
I am usually lucky to get this coffee at Grocery Outlet. I love the strong aroma and smooth taste. You do have to be careful that you don't use to much. But is one of my favorites. It's bold yet yummy.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
Great for traveling and camping!! easy to carry and store and decent tasting! i like the instant coffees when I'm camping, i enjoy brewing but sometimes i just need something fast!
Yvonne H.
Huntsville, AL
This makes a great cup of coffee. It's robust & full of flavor. It is great first thing in the morning or as a nice pick me up throughout the day. The canister is a good size and seems to last awhile. I definitely recommend giving this brand a try, you won't be disappointed.
Jasmine M.
Inglewood, CA
This brand was used at my previous job before and when I saw it in the store I purchased it for my home coffee maker. I love the French roast it was the perfect strength and smoky taste.
Candice C.
This coffee wasn't terrible. I felt it had a bitter aftertaste no matter how I chose to brew it (pressed or dripped). I ended up using lots of cream to cover the flavor.
Kelera W.
Chicago , IL
Very reasonable price. Strong flavor. Good value for what it costs. Personally, I found out that I prefer a lighter roast, so this coffee was not my taste.
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
My husband at first was reluctant to try this, but I made him anyways! Now he's glad I did he loves this and how it helps get him through the work day!
Shelly R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love the smell and the taste of this coffee highly recommend, great price for the amount you get, nothing like waking up to great coffee in the morning
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
Is the coffee as good as the Cappuccino mix?