Hills Bros English Toffee Cappuccino Keurig K-Cups, 12 Count

The nation's favorite cafe style drink mix is now available in single serve cups for use in all K-Cup brewers. It's so easy to Get Cozy with Hills Bros Cappuccino Single Serve Cups.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hills Bros English Toffee Cappuccino Keurig K-Cups, 12 Count!
Odessa, TX
The first time i made this, i paid no attention to how much water i used. It came out incerdibly watery. I figured id give it another shot. This time, I made this with 8 oz. Of water which is the smallest amount I can use in my coffee maker. It still came out watery, just not as bad. What flavor I could taste was good, just not thrilled with it. Won't be buying again.