BY HILLS BROS #68 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

• Did it taste good or not? thinking of getting this.5 Answers
  • What's best? Hot or Cold? 10 Answers
  • I received a sample in my VOXBOX. But in having trouble finding a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Cappuccino English Toffee 16 oz more...
I really enjoy this product, the flavor is awesome. It's just a little too sweet for me, but my family lobes it. I would recommend this product and its affordable.
Nicole m.
Union city, CA
I LOVE this in my coffee. I am not a huge coffee drinker I will only drink flavored coffee. So I use this add some whip cream and maybe some caramel sauce on top and who needs Starbucks. The flavor is delicious this is one of my favorites and depending on how much you decide to use a container can usually last a while.
Stephenia B.
Bradford, IL
I will preface this review with the fact that I am typically a tea drinker. When I drink coffee it has to be in the form of a flavored drink like a mocha or vanilla latte. I tried the Cappaccino English Toffee from Hills Bros and I am in love. The coffee flavor in this is there, however, it is very subtle and I think that is why I like it. There is a wonderful hint of the english toffee, just a fantastic drink. I prepared mine in the following manner: Instead of using the entire 8 oz of boiling water I used 4 oz and then used 4 oz of frothed vanilla soy milk. This gave the drink a beautiful richness and also a nice froth similar to what you would get at the big S coffee shop but for a small fraction of the cost! It is very sweet, but it is one of those things I would not drink all the time, just a special treat. I can't recommend this enough. I did receive a sample of this from Influenster free for review purposes, however, my reviews are completely truthful and unbiased. I would never say I liked something if I didn't. I love this stuff. My only concern is the calories as there are 120 however for a treat that is not so bad. Also, by using this to replace a drink from Starbucks I am not only saving money but calories I suppose as my mocha at Starbucks is more. Try it, you will love it!!!! #cozycapp
Tasha R.
Milwaukee, wi
I wasn't if I was going to like this drink at first because I am a bit of a coffee snob and I enjoy my coffee black and unadulterated. I mixed the pouch as directed with hot water. I first noticed how much powder was in the packet, like a lot, but it dissolved nicely. I also wasn't sure if I would like the taste. To my surprise the drink was pretty yummy, not too sweet and nicely creamy. I'm curious to try is with the cold preparation directions mixed with milk and ice cream as I can imagine it would be pretty delicious. It really reminded me of a coffee drink mix that I remember from my youth that came in rectangular tins. Hills Bros. English Toffee Cappuccino would be a great sweet treat every once in a while and I'd certainly recommend it to friends that didn't like the taste of coffee or espresso because the drink is sweet and flavored before it's coffee and that's not a bad thing in this case. My only concern is that each pouch of drink mix (one drink's worth) is 120 calories and that's quite a bit for regular drinking but as a treat it totally works. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. #cozycapp
Alana C.
This makes one hell of a drink at home! So basically this is just the powder and you add hot water (much like hot chocolate packets) and it makes an English toffee cappuccino for you! Taste is absolutely delish and you'd never know it was just powder.. This is my favorite out of all their options. Highly recommend!
Bree C.
Lees Summit, MO
Yum! This stuff was really tasty. I would compare it to a gas station machine cappuccino. I was impressed by how frothy it was without an actual milk frother. I loved the English Toffee flavor. I would definitely be interested in trying out some different ones too. My only criticism is that one packet only makes 6oz. so to fill my mug, I had to use 2 packets and the box only comes with 3 packets. I also added a little milk to mine to make it creamier. I would definitely consider purchasing with a coupon or if there was a sale because it really did taste delicious, but because of how little you get, I don't think I would buy at full price. I love that you can do hot or cold. The iced/blended version is what I want to try next. I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. #CozyCapp
Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this #cozycapp as a free sample and will definitely be looking for them on my next trip to the store! This dissolved quickly with no clumps. I love the convenience of being able to take these on the go because I absolutely MUST have coffee or tea on the ready. Caffeine is a necessity for me! I didn't see anywhere on the box what the caffeine content is, so I'd really like to see that. That's an important part in what coffee drinks I choose. As far as taste, this is nice and sweet which I love, but not overly sweet. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste, but as just a sweet treat I love it. Will definitely purchase.
Jasmine B.
Hills Bro. English Toffee Cappuccino was absolutely delicious. It was quick to make because it is instant, so by just all adding a 6 to 8 ounces of hot water to taste you are ready to go! it came out very frothy and you don't have to add anything more because the taste is delish! I thoroughly enjoyed my package and I will be looking for more to purchase at my local grocery store.
**This product was sent complimentary from Influenster for me to test and review**
#cozycapp
Toya H.
I received this Cappuccinno courtesy of Influenster in my #TreatVoxBox to review for free. When I say it's good! It's good. And I'm not saying that because I received it for free. It was really quick to make. I warmed water in the microwave. Poured it on top of the mix. Stirred a few times and voila! Magic! It dissolved well and quickly. It didn't taste like a mix. It's not strong but very light and creamy. To me it was like hot chocolate but better!! And the mix stayed dissolved even after I let it sit for a little while to tend to my baby. I will be purchasing this in the future! #CozyCapp
jessica M.
I got this as part of my vox box to review for free the first time trying it i tried it in water it was not string enough had a watery flavor i like the flavor itself but i decided to try it again before doing a review this time i did milk. i heated it up amd disn't use as much . it still has a light flavor which is good if you don't like strong stuff but the milk definitely improved the pallet. i like it.

m
Brandi A.
Kerrville, TX
What's best? Hot or Cold?
Christine L.
Did it taste good or not? thinking of getting this.
Gloria B.
12312 Granite Pl Garden Grove ,Ca 92843
I received a sample in my VOXBOX. But in having trouble finding a store that sells them in garden grove..
BarryJammie C.
How much water did you use? It's either super sweet or super watery. I can't seem to find middle ground.