Hills Bros. Cappuccino, Sugar-Free Double Mocha uploaded by gloribi j.

BY HILLS BROS

Hills Bros Sugar-Free Double Mocha Cappuccino, 12 oz: A rich, coffee house flavor Sugar-free Sweetened with Splenda Kosher see more...

• Does anyone like the Sugarfree flavors better?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
laurinda r.
laurinda r.
Brockton , MA
Foodie Expert
This literally taste incredible good! Its very easy to make. The directions are very easy to read and understand. I love how its suvar free specially because i cannot have too much sugar due to my health issues. I would highley recommend it to others.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Fresno , CA
Foodie Expert
Very smooth with bold flavor drink. I love that it's sugar free. I prefer it with milk to give more richer and creamy texture but water will just do it well as well.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Birmingham, MI
I thought this might be too sugary but it's not, it's got a nice mellow taste to it without being too over the top.
Grace E.
Grace E.
I love using this to make iced mochas. It has a super great flavor that is great when mixed with milk.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Foodie Expert
I originally came across Hills Bros Cappuccino when it came in my #TreatVoxBox free for my to write a review of my own opinions on. I went to my local store to find other flavors and came across Sugar-Free Double Mocha and had to try it. I used Sugar-Free Double Mocha in eight ounces of hot water from the tea kettle or you can just press hot water button on keurig. I enjoyed the Mocha taste and being sugar free it did not taste fake or artificial. I will without a doubt buy Sugar-Free Double Mocha again. #CozyCapp
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this cappuccino mix! It goes great by itself and in coffee. I love that it's sugar free because I put it in my coffee that already has enough sugar. I do wish that they sold it in a bigger container because of how much I drink it but other than that it's pretty delicious!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Imperial, CA
Omg! I love this cappuccino. Unlike other sugar free products this one doesn't have that nasty after taste. Whenever I am craving something sweet I make myself a cup of this with 4oz of boiling water then another 4oz of cold milk and it tastes really smooth and good :)
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
West Monroe , LA
Foodie Expert
I recently got hooked on lattes and cappuccinos from my local coffee shop and it's gotten expensive! I happened to come across this in my grocery store and HAD to try it. It's just ok. Maybe I need to add more mix to my hot water. It was kinda bland. I think I'll also try a different flavor.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I really love Hills Bros mocha, it taste delicious . I bought the one that says sugar free because I didn't find the regular one ,but I like my coffee with sugar so I put sugar anyways. I really enjoy this flavor!
Raychel F.
Raychel F.
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with this cappuccino! It's rich, creamy and smooth. I really like that it is sugar-free, it's not bad tasting sugar-free product. In fact, you can't even tell its sugar free. Great tasting!
Missy H.
Missy H.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone like the Sugarfree flavors better?